Hold my hand❤

Guys I need some more Ideas I'm running out here!  I love writing these stories and don't want to stop!  Plez help!

-madi

Jonah's P. O. V

"Omg I'm so excited!" Cyrus told me as we waited  in line for the Superman ride at Sixflags. Everytime we got closer to the ride Cyrus squealed in delight. I could see him shaking a bit but I thought it was just butterflies from riding for the first time.

"Are you nervous?" I said punching him on the arm playfully. Cyrus narrowed his eyes at me playfully. "No!" I looked at him with a bit of doubt and he rolled his eyes. "I'm fine babe" He said winking.

When our time came to get on the ride me and Cyrus stepped on and strapped up. Then I suddenly felt him grab my hand. I looked over at him and he was really pale. "Don't you dare say I told you so." Cyrus said squeezing my hand. "Just hold my hand" He continued.

I smiled and was startled by the ride starting and we rose up higher and higher. I felt Cyrus squeeze my hand again and I looked over at him. "You'll be fine" I said smiling. Then the ride dropped and me and Cyrus screamed our heads off.
(Laughing while writing this😂)

(After Ride)

I held hand with cyrus still as we walked away from the ride. Cyrus looked like he was going to be sick. "Baby are you ok?" I asked concerned. He shook his head no vigorously.

Then he covered his mouth and ran yo the trash can nearest to us.  I slowly followed after him. I feel so bad for him... I walked over to him when he was done and he looked horrible. "Come on, let's go back to the hotel" I said wrapping my arms around him and kissing his cheek.

"I ruin everything..." I heard him Mumble. I stopped and grabbed his face in my hands. "I'd rather hand out at home with you than anything in the entire world." I said and then kissed him even though he just puked I didn't taste anything.

I pulled away and put my arm around him. "I love you" I said in a babyish voice and winked leading him to the exit.