Sleep over

🚧💢This story contains mature scenes💢🚧

Jonah P.O.V

Jonah ran his hand through his hair as he blinked the sleep from his foggy eyes. He had been sleeping a lot since the night with Cyrus. Jonah smiled as he sat thinking about that night.

Jonah was really excited because it was summer and he could go on more dates with Cyrus whenever he wanted. Jonah felt as if nothing could bring him down.

His bedroom door flew open and he saw his step dad standing with an angry expression on his face.
Except that. His stepdad motioned with his finger for Jonah to come over.

"Jonah Beck!" He said pulling his stepson by his brown hair yanking him to the side.
"What's this about you Hanging out with a guy Jonah??" He asked angrily.

Jonah's stepdad yanked his hair harder then whispered into his ear, "You fucking gay worthless piece of shit. Get your stuff and go!" He said throwing Jonah to the hardwood floor of his bedroom.

Jonah scrambled around his room, grabbed what he could, including his phone, and ran out the door.

Cyrus P.O.V

Cyrus ate his breakfast while his mother prepared for work. Suddenly his phone started ringing he pick up the phone and read the caller ID. It was Jonah.

Cyrus smiled and answered the phone and put it up to its ear he was surprised to hear crying on the other end.
"C-cy-rus, i-i need a p-place
t-to stay" he cried. "Oh my god Jonah what's wrong???"

"I'll e-explain when i-i get to your h-house" he sniffed. "OK hold on I'll ask my mom if its OK for you to stay" Cyrus said concerned. "Mom?" Cyrus said casually.

"Yes sweety?" His mom replied happily. Cyrus still held the phone in his hand."my friend Jonah wants to know if he can um, have a sleep over." He said
"Oh honey just don't leave a mess and he can come"

"Thanks mom!" Cyrus said running from the bathroom to the kitchen. Cyrus quickly pulled the phone back to his ear. "Jonah?" Cyrus said waiting for a reply. "I-i'm still h-here baby" Jonah whimpered sadly through the phone.

"Baby where are you?" Cyrus asked impatiently. "I'm across the r-road from your h-house" Jonah stuttered. Cyrus said goodbye and ran outside. He searched for the familiar boy as his mom pulled out of the driveway and drove off.

Cyrus then saw Jonah limping across the road towards him. Cyrus ran towards him and hugged him. "Do you want me to carry you?" Cyrus asked. "I'm OK" Jonah said as Cyrus noticed the bruises on his legs.

(A few minutes later)

Cyrus made sure Jonah was comfortable as he fixed him in his bed. Cyrus got up on the bed and cuddled next to him and Jonah hugged Cyrus letting his head lie on his chest.

Jonah P.O.V

As Jonah layed there with Cyrus he thought about what happened and more tears fled from his eyes. Cyrus looked up at him. "What's wrong baby boy" he said nuzzling Jonah's chin and running his hand through Jonah's hair.

"My step d-dad kicked me
o-out." Jonah said crying into Cyrus' shoulder. "What? why!" Cyrus asked madly.
"B-beacause I'm w-with
y-you" he said quietly. "So he hurt you because of me?!" Cyrus said tears forming around his eyes.