New Beginnings part 2

(10 years later)

Jonah P. O. V

"Cyrus??" I yelled down the Hall as I searched the house. "Baby this isn't a good time for hide and go-"
"Boo!" Cyrus said jumping out from behind me and landing on my back. "32 years old and you still act like a child" I said setting him down, turning around, and planting a kiss on his cheek. "We have to find the kids" I told him pulling him by the arm downstairs. "Can they find themselves?" Cyrus asked whining. I continued dragging him behind me. "We need to be good parents Cyrus, so we have to take care of them" Cyrus groaned. "Fine"

I walked downstairs to see lily playing with the cooking tools on the counter. "Lillian Beck! What do you think you're doing?" I said running up behind her and ticking her. She giggled and her long brown hair fell in her eyes. "Daddy guess what!" Lilly said jumping into my arms. "What sweety" I said holding her up. "Guess what tomorrow is" She giggled playfully. I knew that it was her birthday but I pretended I didn't. "What?" I said looking into her brown eyes. "Tomorrow I'm turning 5!" She said holding up five of her fingers. I put her down and she ran around cyrus. "I'm gonna be as big as you guys!" Lily was only up to Cyrus's waist but she was growing fast. "Yep some day" I said laughing.

"Now where are your brother and sister?" I said looking down at her. "Jesse is outside playing with Emily." She squeaked and ran to jump on the couch. "Hey no jumping on the couch lily" Cyrus scolded. "No one wants you getting hurt." He continued. Lily jumped Off the couch and sat to play with her dolls. "C'mon Cyrus let's go get the other two" Me and Cyrus walked outside to Jesse and Emily. Emily's long blonde hair flowed behind her and her emerald green eyes sparkled in the sunlight. "Hey Dads!" She yelled as Jesse stumbled after her. "Emily it's not fair can we take a break? I can't catch you." Jesse said. "Fine" Emily said slowing down but her kindness got the best of her, because Jesse tagged her and started running. His dimples shown as he smirked back at her. "Remember I play dirty!" He laughed as she chased after him.

"It's crazy how much they look like us when they are adopted" Cyrus said chuckling. "I know. And it's great that they accept us" I added. I kissed Cyrus softy and watched the kids again. "Emily kind of reminds me of amber... But she's so sweet there is no way she'll be like her" I said watching her. "Can you believe she's already turning 15?" Cyrus said getting teary eyed. "Stay with me Cyrus" I laughed. "Jesse looks just like you did when we were kids. Just not as sexy" Cyrus said winking at me. I laughed and turned to him. "How are they not our real kids" I asked humorlessly. Cyrus laughed. "No idea" I turned back to the kids.

"Jesse, Emily come inside we need to leave for a little bit" I yelled at the kids and they filed inside and played with lily. "Bye guys we'll be back, Emily you're in charge" I said. Before I shut the door I heard Jesse whine. "Awww man" I smirked as I walked to the car with Cyrus. "Kids" I laughed as we drove down the road. After a few minutes we pulled up to our destination. Me and Cyrus walked the grounds and searched for the right one. He carried flowers in his hands.

We walked up to the small grey tombstone surrounded by older flowers. Cyrus put the flowers with the rest. "It's been 16 years since he died" I murmured. "It seems like just yesterday we were together." I continued sadly. Me and Cyrus kneeled down in front of the grave marked, Jace Lavigne. "Rest in peace"

"You'll be remembered just like our story. We will be remembered."

The end❤