first day back part 2

Jonah P.O.V

Cyrus just ran away while I was talking to Andi. Why did he do that? I looked at Andi and Buffy confused. "I'd better go get him. You guys should go to class I'll figure this out." Andi and Buffy looked at me sympathetically and I raced toward the bathroom.

I slowly pushed the door open, walked in, and closed it behind me. All the stalls were open except for the last one. I walked up and knocked on the door. "Cyrus?" I said questioningly.

"Go away Jonah!" Cyrus yelled from the other side of the door. Those words hurt me. "Baby what's wrong?" I said sympathetically. "Don't call me that!" He screamed and I could hear his voice crack.

"Cyrus, is this because of Andi?" I said in realization. I heard Cyrus start to sob in the stall. "You can be with her since you obviously love talking to her!" He said failing to keep his voice from cracking.

"I don't like Andi!" I said in shock. Cyrus sighed. "You don't have to lie to me to make me feel better. Tears started falling from my eyes.

Cyrus P.O.V

I heard Jonah start to cry. Oh no I messed up he does love me. I sat up and unlocked the stall door. Jonah slowly pushed it open and his face was wet with warm tears. "Cyrus I l-love you so much. I-i just wanted to tell Andi about us." Jonah said standing there awkwardly wiping tears away.

" I'm sorry I just don't want to loose you..." I said looking down and another tear fell. I felt Jonah's hand lifting up my chin. "You can't loose me." He said pulling my arm so I could stand.

Jonah was taller than me so I felt really small. He pulled me close and we stared into each others eyes. "Jonah" I said shyly. "Yes Cyrus" I'm sorry" I said looking at his chest. He kissed me on the forehead and I looked up at him, then his lips.

"Its OK everyone gets jealous" he said staring at me it felt like he was gazing into my soul. "Are we going to tell everyone? You know, about us..." I asked shyly. Jonah looked at me and smiled. "I want everyone to know about my amazing boyfriend"

Then he kissed me, there go those sparks again. It was our first time kissing standing up, so I had to stand on my tip toes to reach his lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer, if that was even possible.

I felt his tongue asking for entrance and let him in. "Jump" he said in between kisses and I followed his directions wrapping my legs around his torso.

Jonah walked in the stall with me clung to his body still kissing me, locked the door and pushed me against it. He wrapped his arms under my thighs and we started a passionate and lustful make out session.

I pulled and grabbed at his hair as we moved our lips together in sync. I love this boy he then grabbed my arms and pushed them against the door above my head so I couldn't move.

We continued to make out until we heard the bell and stopped. "We should get to class" Jonah said to me. "Ok" I said shyly and we walked out of the bathroom side by side.