Six Flags Part 2

Jonah P. O. V

It's been a couple ours since Cyrus told his mom we were gay and dating. It's getting dark out and his mom said that we'd be staying at a hotel and if we wanted, we could have are own room. She also said, and I quote, "just keep it down".

I started blushing but of course me and Cyrus asked for another room. It's darker out now and Cyrus and me are listening to the radio singing along. Then suddenly the song daydreaming by Ariana Grande comes on and cyrus' face lights up.

He pulls out a fake microphone and looks at me before he starts to sing. "This is my song for you." He says and winks at me. I sit back and watch him with a smile plastered across my face.

"You walked in, caught my attention. I've never seen, a man with so much dimension." Cyrus was really good surprisingly. I looked at him with a loving look as he continued.

"It's the way you walk the way you talk, they way you make me feel inside. It's in your smile it's in your eyes. I don't wanna wait for tonight." Cyrus gave me a funny sexy look and I laughed.

"So I'm daydreamin' with my chin in the palm of my hands. About you, you, and only you. Got me, daydreamin' with my chin in the palm of my hands, about you, you, and only you." Cyrus stopped singing and snuggled into my side. Then he looked up at me, then my lips. Our noses we're almost touching.

I closed the space between our lips and I felt him smile into our kiss. I love him so much he's perfect. I interlaced my fingers with his and felt the cold touch of the ring I gave him.

I pulled away and smiled at him. "I love you" I whispered pecking him on the cheek. "I love you too he said and kissed me again.

(At the hotel)

Me and Cyrus held hands as his mom led us to our hotel room, hers was right next to ours. She handed me the key and smiled. "Have fun" She winked, walked to her room, and shut the door.

I held hands with Cyrus as we entered the hotel room. Cyrus ran and jumped on the king sized bed then layed with his arms open. "Cuddle me im cold" I smiled and claimed in the bed wrapping my arms around his waist.

I kissed his chin and snuggled into his chest. Cyrus kissed my head and pulled me closer, if that was even possible. I closed my eyes and drifted into sleep.

(1:00am)

I woke up to Cyrus petting me. "Cyrus?" I whined sleepily. "What my love" He said obviously restless. "Please stop petting me and go to sleep baby." Cyrus stopped.

A couple minutes later I hear Cyrus talking to me. "Jonah?" He calls me softly. "Yes Cyrus I said sort of annoyed. " Can you sing for me?" I unwrapped myself from around his waist and he wrapped himself around mine.

"Please" I heard him mumble my shirt muffling his voice. I sighed and thought of a song I could sing. "What song?" I asked giving up. Cyrus squeezed my waist. "What about the one you sang for me when I was in a coma?"

"All I want is nothing more, than to hear you knocking at my door" I continued to sing Cyrus to sleep then was lulled to sleep by his breathing.