Jelous

Jonah P. O. V

Me and Cyrus held hands as we entered the spoon. When we got inside he pulled me to one of the booths. We sat on the same side of the booth, and I was on the inside.

A girl, probably in 8 grade, walked up with a notepad. "May I take your order?" She said smiling sweetly at Cyrus. "Can we get some baby taters? Oh and two root bears" He said throwing me a smile.

"Oh my gosh! That's what I get here all the time!" The girl said excitedly. "Well if they served hamburgers I'd definitely get those instead" Cyrus laughed. The girls face lit up. "Me too! See we already have so much in common!"

I struggled to keep my mouth from dropping open. She's flirting with my boyfriend! "Hey maybe we could go get some sometime." She said twirling her hair.

I didn't know what to do except one thing, so before Cyrus could answer I turned him towards me and kissed him. He kissed back almost immediately and I guess he knew why I did it.

The waitress gasped and stormed off to get the food.
She though we were just friends! Hardly! I stopped kissing Cyrus. "It seems one upon a time someone told me everyone gets Jealous" Cyrus said laughing.

I crossed my arms and tried to act mad but Cyrus mad me smile. "The Goodman effect" I said smiling. Cyrus raised an eyebrow. "You smile I smile" I said pecking him on the lips.

Then I kissed him on the nose and he scrunched it up. "Stop you are just too cute" I said laughing. Cyrus smiled and held my hand. "I love you my prince" He said blushing.

"I would have said no to her" Cyrus said smirking. I kissed him on the cheek and leaned my head on his shoulder. "It's great to have my baby back" I said getting as close to him as I could, still holding his hand.

"It's great to be back in your arms" Cyrus said kissing the top of my head. "Cyrus when are you going to be comfortable with us you know, making love, again. Because I missed that too" I laughed.

Cyrus gave a weak smile. "Soon, just don't do that inner thigh thing..." I looked at him with understanding. "Ok I'll find something else to do to make you want me" I laughed mischievously. Cyrus laughed too.

"I already have you" Cyrus said laughing. "But are you inside me? I don't think so" I said laughing and so did Cyrus. "Oh Jonah" He said smiling. "That won't be the only reason You'll be saying oh Jonah here in a minuet" I said smirking.

Cyrus laughed and kissed me softly. "I love you" He said smiling. "I love you too daddy" I paused. "Oh wow that's new I shouldn't have said that." I said laughing and cringing. "Yea if anything your the dad" Cyrus laughed.

"Your so cute" I told Cyrus smiling. "I know I am! I'm cyrus!" He laughed. "Your my Cyrus" I said hugging him. "Always" He said kissing my forehead.