A Battle Beginning

It was a clear summer day. Or so everyone thought. After King Mercenare was defeated, his minions were still tying to wreak havoc on Sea Shell Bay. They wanted to destroy the Glitter Force once and for all. They felt today was the the day they would win, so Bel sent Marmo and Ira to try and defeat them.

Glitter Diamond was a little distracted though.

"Diamond!" yelled Heart "We need to come up with a plan!"

"Oh! Coming! Just a little tired though."

She huddled together with the group and listened to the plan carefully. " Me, Clover and Spade will distract him while you go to the back of the grocery store and get ready to attack!" said Heart.

"Okay" said Diamond softly. She got to the back of the big store and waited for the signal to attack. But she noticed that something was wrong. Ira wasn't with Marmo! Just then she heard a whisper from behind a nearby tree.

?"Hey" said the person. Immediately, she recognized it. It was Ira!

"Ira! What are you doing? If my friends see you, they'll crush you into a million pieces!!!"

"What about you? Aren't we enemies?"

Immediately she blushed. The only thing she could get out of her mouth was " Didn't my words that day change you?"

Ira looked at her. He blushed too. Deep down, he had deep feelings for her." I-I guess so. The truth is that-"

"Ira! Look out!" Diamond shouted

A big blast of magic hit Ira. He lay on the floor unconscious. Maya had hit him. She thought he was attacking her. They had defeated the distain but without Diamond. They also left without Diamond. They were mad cause she didn't follow the plan.

"AAUUGH!!" yelled Marmo " Its all Ira's fault!!" . She teleported back to the hideout.

That left only Ira and Diamond. She took him home and gave him some tea.

"You can stay here for a while." said Rachel

"Okay. I need to tell you something" replied Ira. "I know we are enemies but, I love you."

Rachel blushed and said " I feel the same way. My friends wont approve but I still like you. Even though you're evil, I feel we are destined to be with each other."

She got up and layed on his lap. "I know they will understand"

He smiled and said " I love you"

They fell asleep holding hands