"Are you okay?"

"THAT'S RIGHT!! I LOVE IRA!" yelled Marmo

"How?"

Marmo started to tear up. She was using almost all he energy to try & destroy Rachel. Out of the blue, Maya and the others burst threw the door. In her head Rachel thought "Oh great! Now they will see me as Diamond Mercenare!" Maya had a surprised expression on her face. No one knew what was going threw her head right now.

[Maya's POV]

Kippie told me that Rory & Rachel were in trouble,  so I called the others & we headed over to her house. It was strange. Rory said that they were in trouble, yet Kippie, Lance or Davi couldn't hear a dark heartbeat of a distain. As I walked in and saw it. Well, I wasn't  sure what see. All I knew I saw Rachel. Or a version of Rachel. She was not any form of Glitter Warrior. But before I could ask her who the heck she is or what happened to her, I was interrupted by Marmo.

"Well, well, well" Marmo said in a menacing voice.

"Marmo!" I yelled.

"Who else! I mean did you really expect softie Ira or weakling Bel be attacking Rachel. Or well now, the form she is in is called Mercenare form. You must be hearing that word for the first time, huh? Just as I expected! Rachel is a all-out liar!"

Rachel 's soft voice said something along the lines of "No! That's not true! Is it?"

"Glitter time girls!"

We transformed into glitter force warriors now. Easily we beat Marmo.

Marmo retreated to the forest. Now I had to deal with Rachel.

"Rach-"

Quickly Rachel rushed to Maya and hugged her. She started crying. I hugged her back and said"It's Ok"

{Meanwhile in the forest}

"How could I lose? Dang you are useless Marmo!" She said to herself. From the trees a familiar voice said

"Are you okay?"

Hey guys!! Merry Christmas to everyone!!!!!!! Hope you got a lot of presents! Thanks for reading!! ͡^ ͜ʖ ͡^