Dark hallway

The unknown boy who had captured her, and a young girl both took her across a dark hallway where empty prison cells were held. The girl had straight blond hair and a white dress up to her feet. She had long white gloves on and had pale purple eyes. They had made Clara wear a white kimono. She cried silently, as she could not transform. The boy would come by to check on her and to give her her daily food.

"Why are you crying, Clara?" he asked while giving her a plate of food. 

"Says the person who kidnapped me" I said calmly. She looked back at him. His light blue eyes, went from looking stern to looking calm and solemn. Then I looked back at the wall. He sat down on the opposite side of the cell.

"Why do you need me?" I asked, all of a sudden.

"You possess great power. Clara, I won't lie to you. We are going to turn you into one of us. We are called Warui."

"Why?"

"Your friend, Maya, has something of use. If we can get her to submit to us, we can become even more powerful. But we need you to agree on this plan."

"What? I'm never going to agree!"

"That's why we've come up with a plan, to use our powers to make you into a Warui. Temporarily, of course."

"What?! That's insane."

"I'll give you some time to think" he said, standing up. He looked down at me, while I was crying. He started leaving as I sobbed. I don't know what came over me, but I was so desperate to not feel so lonely.

"No! Please don't go!" I yelled. I closed my eyes tightly. "I mean.."

"It's ok."

He sat down with me.

"Have you made up your mind?"

"Yes." I said quietly. He seemed surprised. I did make up my mind quickly.

"I--" I hesitated "I decided that.... that I won't hesitate, to become a Warui." It was painful, to get those words out. He turned to me, surprised.

"So that's what you've chosen? Very well." he unlocked the cell. Follow me. He took me past that long dark hallway, that I hated so much. That long dark hallway, that brang fear to my heart.

Hey guys! THX for reading! Hope you like it. The next chapter will be more, action and excitement. Dont forget to vote and comment and  STAY TUNED!!

-QUEEN111