Evil Clover

Back at Johnny's house:

Rachel's POV:    

"Maya! Maya, wake up!" I shouted, gently swaying her limp body. She was out for about a week. Hopefully, she would wake up this time. I looked at Ira. He looked back at me. Suddenly, he tossed me something. It looked familiar, but as soon as I got a closer look, I immediately recognized what it was. It was my Mercenare charm.

"Ira! How do you have it? And why?" I asked in shock.

"I have my reasons. But you can use it, to wake her up."

"Ok. I'll try." I said hesitantly.

{Meanwhile, in the Warui hideout}

Clara's POV:

They took me to a big room a bit more bright than the hallway. Now I could take a good look at the other 4 Warui. There was a young boy, about the age of 7. He had a blue coat and gray  plad pants. He also had short brown hair and a scarf. I wondered why such a young boy would be in the Warui. Next to him was a 16 year old girl, with long black hair, blue jean shorts and a purple tank top with a flower on it. Then was the girl with the white dress. Next to her, was an old guy, about the same age as Bel. He had a black jacket and jeans and long gray. The last Warui was a 18 year old girl with red hair and blue eyes. She was waring a Japanese school uniform. They took me to the leader, who was sitting on his big throne.

"Welcome, Glitter Clover. I see you have made your decision. Let us get started." He said in a deep dark voice. Though it was pretty dark, I could see an evil smirk.

I was forced to walk over to a wide and luminous blue tube. They told me to walk inside and they would do the rest. They closed the tube and went over to a controller board. I could feel my feet lifting of the ground. I suddenly felt sharp pain, like I was being electrocuted. I felt my memories fading away, my past getting blurry.

The last few memories were the happiest. Maya.. My friends.. Sebastian.. My family. As I desperately tried to hang on to them, I could only feel the darkness overcoming me. It was too late for regrets.

Hey guys! Hope you like this chapter!! Stay tuned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                       >   <
-QUEEN111 \/

Hey guys! Hope you like this chapter!! Stay tuned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                       >   <-QUEEN111 \/