Hidden

"AAAAAAAAAH!!!!" Rachel screamed as she realized she had bat wings.  Confused and full of questions, she was on the verge of  pulling her hair out. Over 3 mins passed and she started to calm down. She wanted text Clara (The one who is mostly calm) , but how would she explain it? She could not just say it happened for no reason. And Ira told her not to tell anyone about the Mercenare charm. What could she do???

[Meanwhile, at the Mercenare hideout]

"ARG!" Marmo screamed with anger and frustration. She took a bowling ball, but instead of rolling it to knock down the pins, she throws it in the air, and with her powers, electrocutes the  ball & turns it into dust.

"SOoOo, what got YOU so angry?" asked Ira, surprising Marmo.

"I-Ira! You surprised me!" Marmo said while (PLOT TWIST COMING) blushing. "I just- well um- was practicing my powers!"

"OK. I'm gonna go see what Bel's doing"

"OK"

[Back at R's house]

"I could where this hat, or no maybe this one" said Rachel, to herself. She was trying to pick a hat to cover up her wings. Finally she chose her favorite hat. (Like the one she is wearing in the picture below)

 (Like the one she is wearing in the picture below)

( ͡° ᴥ ͡°)SO CUTE( ͡° ᴥ ͡°)

[Meanwhile, at the Mercenare hideout]

"It's time to pay, you little scum." Marmo spoke to herself.

She teleported in front of Rachel's house.

"Time to pay big time"

She burst thew the door of her home. Rachel saw her and got into her her fighting stance. She turned into Diamond Mercenare. They started fighting.

"Marmo!! Why are you doing this!!??" yelled Rachel

"Because you stole the love of my life!"

"What?"

"I LOVE IRA!!"

"huh?"

Hey Guys!! THX for reading!! A HUGE shout out to alyssa28104 for coming up with the main plot for this chapter!! STAY TUNEDヽ(͡◕ ͜ʖ ͡◕)ノ THANK YOU FOR READING AND WORDS CANT DESCRIBE HOW HAPPY I AM THAT YOU LIKE IT!!!!!ヽ(͡◕ ͜ʖ ͡◕)ノ