New lifestyle

[Rachel's POV]

I woke up at around 5:30. My mom was already gone working by the time I woke up. I couldn't sleep, so I went downstairs and made myself some tea. I thought about Maya. She was resting at Johnny's place. She couldn't remember anything of what happened. At 8:30, I packed my bags and left. The air was moist and barely foggy. The smell of fresh grass filled my lungs. I walked to school on the usual path me and Maya go on. It felt lonely without her. I sat down at my desk, took out my favorite book and started reading it while waiting for class to start. Then my eyes darkened. Someone had put their hands over my eyes!

"Guess who!" said a familiar voice

I quickly realized who it was. It was Ira! I turned around and smiled.

"Ira! What are you doing here?"

Then, I saw he was dressed in the boy's school uniform and had glasses on. It didn't take long for me to realize that there was a slight chance he might have moved to this school to the same school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They walked outside at lunch around the school garden and talked. Surprisingly,  the other GF (except Maya because she is recovering) didn't notice that Ira was in the class.

"What are you doing here Ira? Why aren't you in your hideout?" 

"Well, there's nothing to do in the hideout anymore. Where's Maya? She wasn't in your group of friends."

Rachel thought for a bit. Then she decided to tell him.

"Yesterday, Maya had..."She hesitated, trying to get the painful words out of her mouth."Maya turned into a distain. But, no Mercenare was around. She just transformed by herself"

She turned to Ira, only to see a shocked and surprised face.

"What's wrong?"

"Let's go. She's in danger."

"Wha--"

I'll explain on the way, we have no time to lose!"

They ran outside of the school gate and hurried to Jhonny's. Rachel had no idea what was going on. But she needed to hurry. Deep in her heart, she could feel something bad was coming. That something dark and dangerous was approaching.

Hey guys! Hope you like this chapter and stay tuned! I'm really busy in school, so I might not publish very soon. But thanks guys! Stay tuned

-QUEEN111