Distractions

[Rachel's POV] 

Clara texted me a late at night asking if I wanted to do homework with her near the park later tomorrow. She told me everyone else is going so I agreed. Why not bond when there is an evil villain on the run that might kill me or my boyfriend? What could go wrong? I thought. But, I guess we could catch up on our daily life. I mean, all we talk about now is the glitter force. It'll be good to take a break from fighting villains all the time. I shut off my phone, and walked upstairs. I walked past the small table carrying the phone and the pink orchid's flower pot. But on it, was also the charm Ira gave me. I closed my eyes tightly when I past it. I turned off the lights and went to bed.

~Time skip~

The next day I got up without delay. I put on a blue summer dress with flowers. I felt bright and joyous, like something good was gonna happen. I rushed downstairs to make a hardy breakfast for myself: pancakes! I ate, packed my bag and rushed out the door. The air smelled of sweet flowers and hardy birch trees. Around me were little flowers, like dandelions and tulips. I was so happy, I was trotting on my way to the park!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rachel got to the park and saw everyone was there all happy-- except for Maya she looked away at the sight of Rachel-- as if she despised her. She sat on the grass next to them and pulled out her homework. 

"Hey guys! How are you?" she asked

"Hey Rachel! All is good!" Clara responded in a soft, cheery voice.

"Hey Maya! Beautiful day today, huh?" asked Rachel, hoping to distract her of whatever she was thinking of.

"Yeah, I guess. And why aren't you hanging out with your boyfriend, if it is, after all, a beautiful day?" Maya responded.

"What's wrong Maya? You aren't your usual smiley self today" asked Nat in a concerned tone.

"Why are you guys so sticky to me? I am not a baby, ya' know!" yelled Maya, in a sassy voice.

"Maya, are you OK? Why are you acting so sassy?" asked Mac angrily.

"You all are treating me like babies! Arrgh!" She screamed.

Suddenly, black and purple smog surrounded Maya. It grew and grew until it was the size of a tree. A few seconds later the smog cleared to reveal a distain. It was like the distain below.

The others were speechless and had many questions

The others were speechless and had many questions. How did she transform by herself? Why did she transform? But they couldn't ask them now because they had to defeat her.

After a long battle, Ace finished her off and Maya fell to the ground, now in her human form.

Her eyes fluttered, and then they opened a little. She asked "Where am I?" before her eyes fell and she dazed off into a deep sleep. The girls were left with they questions unanswered.

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't published in a while, but I'm back! Love you, and thank you for supporting me! Bye! Till' next time!

-QUEEN111