The fireworks

So after a while of thinking of ideas for a new chapter, I decided to give the fans what they want: Ira x Rikka! This chapter is only focused around Ira and Rachel. It's about how they go on a date. Enjoy! XD. Also, my friend just published her first fan fiction on Gravity Falls! So a shout out to BillCipher2020! And check her fan fiction out! XD XD

-QUEEN111

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ira's POV

After the battle, with Clara, Rachel seemed really worn out and sad. Whenever I asked her about it, she said she was fine. But I know that she isn't. As we were coming home from school, I saw this fireworks show flier. I thought it might cheer Rachel up. But as I thought about it more, I came to the realize that I was going to take Rachel on a date? How was I supposed to do that??!! I sighed. I looked up at the sky. It was gray and cloudy. It had been for days. Hopefully the sky would be clear tomorrow for the firework show. But, I had no idea how to prepare a date. So I had to ask someone. Then it came to me. I could ask Maya! She knew her better than I did. I ran to her house. I hoped she would let me in. We haven't gotten along much. I got to her house.

"Hey Maya" I said

"O-oh. Hi Ira. What do you need?"

"Well.. I thought of taking Rachel out on a date and I don't--" She smiled

"You came to the right person!"

{The next day}

Narrator POV

Rachel and Ira walked out of school. Ira, who was blushing like crazy and panicking about his date, swallowed his pride, and asked her out.

"Rachel, do you like fireworks?" he asked, not knowing what else to say.

"Well, I've never actually been to a firework show, but I always wanted to. I just looked at fireworks from my window." Rachel replied sadly. Ira seemed full of joy, to that satement, but he was joyous because he could take her out.

"Meet me at the park at 6:30! And wear your best kimono!" He said, while running away.

"Wait, what--" But he had already teleported away.

{Time skip to 6:00}

Ira's POV

I got to the Mercenare hideout and prepared the tickets. I was really nervous, but Rachel was more important. I got to the park, and saw Rachel, in the most beautiful kimono ever. I was blushing like crazy. I asked her out, and she accepted.

"Where are we going?" She asked.

"It's a surprise" I replied.

I took her to the firework show, and she was more surprised than I expected.

"Thanks Ira! It's amazing! I thought it was sold out for weeks! How did you get tickets?" she asked

"Well, I know a guy, who knows a guy, who knows a guy, who has a brother, who has a friend, who has a cousin, who works for the company who's hosting the show!"

We sat down and started watching the fireworks. Rachel looked really amazed. Then she turned to me and whispered:

"Thank you, Ira."

Then she kissed me. On the lips. She kissed me just as the biggest and last firework, painted the navy blue sky in blue, yellow and pink.