A New Power?

{At Home}

Rachel was humming a song while cooking. She was cooking her classical meal: Rice & Fish. She was setting the table, then turned around for a minute and then turned back, only to see Ira at the table, digging in to the delicious meal she had cooked.

"I-Ira!" She exclaimed, startled.

"This fish is amazing!" Ira replied, mouth full, not knowing about proper manners to say hello. Rachel stared at him, a little angry. Then smiled.

"Ira, hasn't anyone ever taught you common manners?"

"Nope!"

Rachel smiled again, and sat on the edge of th chair he was sitting on. She glared at him. It took him about a minute to realize what did wrong.

"Sorry, Rachel"

"Its fine"

"That's what I was hoping you'd say!"

"*sigh* What am I going to do with you? she laughed.

They both laughed and *Here comes the cheesy part!* kissed. Rachel sat down at the table and started eating.

"You are an amazing cook, Rachel!"

She blushed and said

"Its not that good. D-Do you really think so?"

"Yeah"

They smiled at each other. A while later it was time for bed.

"Bye Ira!"

"Before I go, i have to give you something to give you"

"What is it?"

He gave her a sort of dark blue charm, with bat wings on the side.

"What is it?"

"You'll see..."

"Bye! Love ya!"

"Love you too"

[THE NEXT DAY]

{Rachel's POV}

I woke up, late! I forgot me and the others wanted to go over to Johnny's to see Dina. We were planning to meet at my house, then head over to J's(Johnny's). I got ready, and got my bag ready with books and my favorite all time novel, Pride & Prejudice!! I was planning to head to the park after we see Dina. Just as I was closing my bag, I saw the charm on my desk. So I packed it. We were on our way to J's.

"Hello, Glitter Gals!" a voice said from behind us.

But we all recognized who it was. Marmo!

They transformed and started to fight Marmo, but they were losing. At that moment GD(Glitter Diamond) thought of the charm Ira had given her.

"All right Rory! Lets give it a whirl!"

"Insert Mercenare Charm!"

All her clothes got a little darker and bat wings appeared out of her head.

"Hard and stiff, like a diamond! I'm Diamond Mercenare!!"

To be continued... Thanks for reading and a shout out to kwhel22 for supporting me!! THX EVREYONE!!

                                                                                                                                          -Queen111