The Beginning of the End

Mackenzie's POV

Our group hug was interrupted when suddenly, dark purple clouds covered the sunny skies. I looked up and said

"Girls, we've got company."

I recognized the clouds when I saw them. It was a long time since I had seen them. The princess Marie Angelica had defeated them, so how were they alive? I transformed and striked my fighting pose, when behind me, I saw a ball of dark energy flying towards me. I narrowly avoided it and looked up to see my old best friend. We had a history together.

"Long time no see, Glitter Spade!"

"You haven't changed a bit, Leanne."

Leanne had a bright purple, braided hair, a dark purple skirt and a light purple tank top. She also wore long black boots and long black gloves. On her tank top, she had a violet cape. the only thing that changed was the sparkle in her eyes that was extinguished long ago. All I could see now, was a dark, meaningless void. Behind her were 2 other ones like her. I recognized them too. The one on the right wore a purple shirt and dark blue jeans. He had bright blue hair a. And his name Josh and, was the one on the left was a bit chubby, and had  brown shorts and a purple sweater, and had silky brown hair. His name was Max.

"I can't believe you're doing this, Leanne! I thought we were friends"

"Oh, we were. Now that I've teamed up with the darkness, we will rule the world! And there will be no more hardships, so no more friends. Friends lie, hate and deceive you! They always  say 'Oh! We will always be best friends!' Oh well NO! Then they just stomp their feet on the ground and abandon you! THEY ALL LIE! Like you did to me, Spade."

The rest of the glitter force transformed. Ace took Max, and Heart took Josh. They all said together:

"AND IN THE NAME OF OUR DARK QUEEN, REGINA"

Regina?

"WE WILL BRING ABOUT OUR REVENGE, IN TOTAL DARKNESS!!"