My Friends are my Weakness.

After 15 minutes, Maya FINALLY woke up. Thanks to the Mercenare Charm they were able to save another 15 minutes. Maya's soft eyes fluttered open. She slowly turned her head towards Rachel and Ira.

"Rachel? What happened?" Maya said weakly.

"Maya! Thank the Precure gods you're okay!"Rachel replied, relieved that her friend was okay.

Maya sat up, having her hand on her forehead. She looked like she was having a headache. 

"Maya, are you okay?" asked Rachel.

"It's probably the side effect of using the Mercenare charm. She isn't used to it, unlike you, Rachel" said Ira.

They were taking care of Maya. They told her what happened. Suddenly, they heard a loud crash outside of Johnny's shop. Rachel, Maya and Ira quickly ran outside. They were horrified to see what was before their eyes. They could barely recognize her, but it was Glitter Clover! But she looked different. She had only one ponytail instead of pigtails, and her outfit was darker. They all looked in shock, as she was destroying the trees around Johnny's shop. Behind her were 6 sketchy looking people behind her.

"They're here." Ira whispered to Rachel. Rachel turned to Maya who was behind her.

"Maya, do you think you can transform?" she asked. But she was clearly not paying attention. Instead she was looking at Clover, with her now soft and solemn eyes.

"Clara?" she said weakly. Like she was about to cry. But before she could say anything else, Clover shot a beam out of her hand.

"My name isn't Clara! My name is Warui Clover!" She said with an evil smile on her face. Rachel transformed into Mercenare Diamond. Her and Ira quickly started battling her. But she was too powerful for them, and hit Rachel and Ira. Just as she was about to deliver the finishing blow, Maya stepped up, looking up, her hair overshadowing her eyes.

"People consider me very powerful. Like I don't have any weakness." Maya said sternly. Warui Clover looked at her.

"But I do have one weakness" She looked up." And that is my friends!" She shouted. Then she started to transform, but not into Glitter Heart, but into something else. Her outfit changed into one like Regina's. Her eyes turned redder and her hair became a darker color. And in one blow she hit Warui Clover. The rest of the Warui were shocked, and teleported away at the same time. Except one. The guy with the black outfit. He looked down with the eyes Maya knew well. The eyes of regret. But he too teleported away with the others afterward. Warui Clover was no more, and fell down as Clara, unconscious. Maya de-transformed and caught Clara.

"Clara" she whispered to her " You're safe now."

Hey guys! Thanks for reading! Hope you like this chapter! Remember to comment and vote and stay tuned!!!! The next chapter is a special one!!

-QUEEN111