Sacrifices (Finale)

Maya's POV:

Someone willing to come to the evil side? And then she'll stop this madness? My heart was pounding. Everyone wanted her to stop, but wasn't there any other way? Why did she want to do this? I sighed. 

I need to think about about it. I hate this. I hate this. I HATE ALL OF THIS!!! My heart was filled with anger. Regina...My head was a mess. What was happening? I needed to think. Regina read my mind and slowly enclosed me in a red bubble.

"There now you think."

She looked so happy. Of course. She had the Book of the Future. If she wanted, she could just kill us all in the blink of the eye. I can't leave my friends, but I can't let them die either. This was the hardest decision I ever had to make. And maybe even the last.

Rachel's POV

"Maya!!" I shouted as Regina put her in a transparent red bubble. As soon as I said that, from behind me I heard a whisper. It was Regina!

"It's no use. She can't hear or see you!"

"Regina!"

I got ready to make an attack, but she disappears in a puff of smoke. Wait. The only reason for Maya to be in that bubble is.. no.. she couldn't be considering Regina's deal... could she?

"Oh yes she is!" Regina yelled from in the sky.

She read my mind!! I didn't know she could do that! But what is what Regina was saying is true? Is it true? No..

NO!

"Ok girls! We defeated the Mercenares, and we'll defeat Regina as well! Get ready!"

3rd POV

"NO!!" Someone yelled from near the bubble.

The glitter force turned to where they heard the yell. It was Maya! But in her ultimate form. (Like in the picture)

"No. I've come to a decision. I'm sorry."

"No! Maya! We can win!" Screamed Rachel

"No. I know what I was born for."

"Maya" said Clara.

"Thanks for being such good friends. I love you all. Thank you." Maya started to tear up.

A flash of light appeared behind her. She slowly faded away into the light. Her lips moved, but no one could make out what she said.

Maya's POV

"I love you all." I said but I was sure no one heard me.

When I was in that bubble, I knew what I had to do. My mind was clear. All my life. All my life I had been searching for my purpose. I.. I .. I didn't know it until I had joined the glitter force. I had believed it to be saving the world. But now. I know what it is. It's not saving the world or any specific person. In fact. It was protecting my friends.

To anybody out there, go find your purpose. Whether it's fighting monsters or painting pictures. Whether it's entertaining people or protecting them. Go find your purpose. But don't rush. You have all the time in the world. And remember, you live your life for yourself not for others.