Jealousy gets the best of me.

{Maya's POV}

I was laying in my bed, looking at the sealing. I was bored. My clock chimed 5PM. Who knew vacation could be so boring. There was nothing to read, nothing to play with. Then I had an idea! I walked downstairs into the kitchen and looked through the drawers and finally found a crunched up blue post-it. It had a 4 phone numbers on it. I picked up the house phone and called the first number. About 4 seconds passed and someone answered.

"Hello? Ms Hishiwaka (Her last name in Japanese)? Is Rachel home? I was maybe wondering if I could spend some time with her today." I asked Rachel's mom.

"No, sorry dear. She said she is going out to a double date with Ira, Mackenzie and Bel."

"Oh. Well, sorry for bothering you."

"No worries."

The call ended. Mackenzie and Rachel were unavailable to hang out with me. Maybe Natalie would? I looked at the 3rd number on the paper. I dialed & called it.

"Hello? Ms Mari? Is Natalie home?"

"No dear."

"O-Oh. Where is she?"

"She said she is on a blind date and Clara called me she said that she would be keeping an eye on her from afar. Just so she doesn't do anything rash."

"Oh. Ok" I said in a disappointed tone of voice.

The phone hung up and suddenly a shadow came over my face. My heart started to hurt. I fell to the ground. What was this pain I was feeling. I've never felt it. Or at least in a long time. What was happening to me? Suddenly I remembered where the feeling came from. A flash back came to me.

[Maya at age 5]

(THIS FLASHBACK IS IN THE PAST. MAYA, IN THIS FLASHBACK IS 5 YEARS OLD AT A DIFFERENT SCHOOL. NOTE THIS IS NOT IN THE PRESENT)

{Maya's POV}

I was running down the hall with my best friend. I was her best friend and she was mine. At the time. At the time believe it or not, Rachel was not my best friend. In fact she was one of the most popular kids in school. I was running with her and in the middle of the hall, was Rachel. My friend was amazed by her and went up and talked to her. Within the hour our friendship was broken and Rachel gained a new friend. When I saw them laughing, the worst feeling came over me.

(THE FLASHBACK IS OVER)

"Jealousy. I am jealous of my friend's relationship with their boyfriends."

Hey! Thanks for reading and special announcment!! Next chapter is a new year special chapter about Natalies blind date. STAY TUNED