Momo × Female!Reader

Requested by: MyouiSana4
(Edited)

(Y/N) = Your Name
(L/N) = Last Name
Italics = Thoughts

In which rap, vocal, and dance come together but the absence of rap brings two people together.

3rd POV

In every school, there are groups of people. In this case, there were the rap team, the dance team, and the vocal team.

The teams usually got along well, which is what made the school so great.

Then the school decided to host a contest.

The rules were that you must partner/group up with someone that wasn't in your team. If they were, that group would be disqualified.

(Y/N) POV

After the competition got announced, I looked around.

Can I just not?

I sat down and looked at my phone and I soon saw a pair of feet in front of me.

I looked up and it was the one and only, Momo.

"Do you have anyone to group up with?"

"A-ah... No..."

"Then do you want to join my group? I'm with Dahyun because she's from the rap team. I figured we should get someone from the vocal team too."

"I see..."

"So... Wanna join?"

"Um... If it doesn't bother you..."

"Yes! Dahyun! (Y/N) said that she would join!"

I saw Dahyun walk towards Momo and hug her.

"Really? That's great!"

I wish Dahyun wouldn't be here though...

It's not that I hate Dahyun... But it's just that... It's complicated.

Timeskip

We started practicing a song called (song name).

In one of the parts, one of us, Dahyun or me, had to jump in and become sort of a background dancer.

Me being the shy person that I was, told Dahyun to do it. What I didn't know was that the dancing would get... How can I explain it? Touchy?

Momo wrapped her arm around Dahyun's neck as she was behind her and continued to hold her waist.

I didn't really like it... But what else could I do? I just observed them dancing as I had finished memorizing my lyrics.

*le sigh* Nothing I can do... I decided this... Didn't I?

Momo POV

While I was practicing dancing with Dahyun, I noticed that (Y/N) had finished and was watching us dance.

Haha... She's cute.

We went through the dance again and this time, (Y/N) was recording this on her phone.

Maybe she's recording to make sure nothing is wrong... Like a dance practice!

We soon finished the practice and noticed something off...

"Dahyun? Are you okay?"

Dahyun had been looking a little paler than usual and looked like she was burning up.