Happy Birthday Chaeyoung!

Quick one cause I missed her birthday... Coming soon...

Chaeyoung POV

I wake up in the dorm.

Tomorrow's my birthday!... I wonder if anyone remembers... I hope (Y/N) does... (He/She) should know.

The day was normal, I guess. I stayed up until 12 because it was my birthday but also because I couldn't sleep. I was expecting them to come to my room during 12 but everyone in the dorm was asleep...

Deciding to try to sleep it off, I closed my eyes and it was morning. We had a schedule and all the members acted like usual...

It makes me feel hurt thinking that the members forgot my birthday... But there was still (Y/N), right? Due to my schedule, I could only see (Y/N) from time to time which upset me.

We had a concert today which was also like usual.

It's such a normal day... Don't they remember?

Tired, we all came back from the dorm and went to our seperate rooms. Later, Sana called me over for something. Turns out, it was just because she wanted a hug. I told her to go to Dahyun and Tzuyu.

Soon, Jihyo asked me to get some ingredients from the store. The ingredients were... Interesting to say the very least.

Because getting an umbrella is needed. Seriously. That was the only thing she needed.

Why is it such an upsetting day?...

3rd POV

While Chaeyoung sadly walked to the store to get her single umbrella, TWICE's dorm was in a full panic mode.

"stOP EATING THE CAKE, MOMO!"

"leaVE THE BALLOONS ALONE CHILDREN!"

"OH MY GOD! WHO LET DAHYUN PLAY WITH FIRE!"

Meanwhile, someone was waiting in front of their door, knocking and standing patiently.

"*knock knock * You guys okay in there?"

All this person could hear was screaming and just chaos. The figure named (Y/N) laughed and went in.

"Hey guys- oh mY GOD! PUT THE LIGHTER DOWN, DAHYUN!"

So now, we have a room full of screaming, young adults, which to some people, is funny. The situation calmed down and everyone was settled.

"So where's Chaeyoung," (Y/N) asked.

"She's out doing a 'chore.'"

"And what would that be?"

"Jihyo told her to buy an umbrella."

"..."

The dorm stayed quiet.

Soon after discussing all their plans, Chaeyoung came back.

"I got your umbrella."

"Oh! Thanks!"

Chaeyoung sighed and went to her room. She jumped on her bed, or at least tried.

"Ow," two voices said simultaneously.

Chaeyoung looked down on the bed to see a face.

"(Y/N)! I missed you so much!"

Members slowly started pouring into the room.

"Happy birthday to you~ Happy birthday to you~ Happy birthday to Chaeyoungie~ Happy birthday to you!"