Happy Birthday, Dahyun!

3rd POV
Flashback

Right at the time 11:59, the members were counting down.

Excluding Dahyun, they whispered,

"5, 4, 3, 2, 1!"

Suddenly bursting through the door, scaring the poor child.

"Happy birthday, Dahyun!"

Said girl put down her pencil and stopped studying. Recently, she had been working hard to pass her finals while being an idol at the same time.

"Oh my gosh! I love you guys so much! Thank you!" She was very thankful but didn't cry. However, she was able to express her gratitude.

Later on TWICE's schedule, they had a fan meet. For Dahyun, it would be a special she remembers to this day.

All members had finished signing their fans' albums and had been talking to them through the mic. Someone suddenly yelled,

"Happy birthday, Dahyun!"

To which the girl smiled brightly.

"Oh yes! Thank you so much," she said, maintaining a humorous tone but still having full meaning to the comment.

Another fan yelled,

"Is there anything you want right now?"

"Hm... Oh! I've always wanted to take a picture with the big cameras our fansites always use!"

Dahyun hopped off the stage, wearing her signs and headbands/hats. She started walking around and around. Fans were expecting her to choose someone close to the stage but Dahyun went near the back.

She went up to a fan and posed for the camera.

"Can I use this," she asked politely.

The fan nodded and put (his/her) facemask up while gently handing the camera to Dahyun. She then grabbed the hand of the fan and nudged them to move closer to the stage.

While this fan was moving up, they were apologizing to other fans if they were blocking the stage. ONCEs accepted the apology by saying that it was alright.

The fan, (Y/N), sat down and watched Dahyun. Occasionally, Dahyun would ask questions like,

"What does this button do?"

Or

"Am I doing this right?"

The fan would answer the question and would make it visible that (he/she) was smiling by using their eyes. While (Y/N) was smiling, Dahyun swiftly turned the camera around to (him/her) and took a picture.

The fan got flustered and covered what their mask wasn't. Dahyun then went next to the shocked owner of the camera and looked at the pictures together.

"Most of these pictures are really nice!" The owner of the camera said.

"Most?" Dahyun questioned.

(Y/N) nodded and looked at Dahyun.

"I don't like the one with me in it. I'm not one to have pictures of myself."

Dahyun looked (him/her), confused.

"Can you pull down your mask a little?"

(Y/N) hesitated at first but slightly pulled the mask down, cheeks tinted pink. Dahyun examined (his/her) face and smiled.

She whispered, "Cute."

Both of them looked away slightly and Dahyun looked at the pictures again.