TWICE × Male!Reader (SANA)

Requested by ironic_mp4

In which (Y/N) chooses Sana.

3rd POV

"Is it okay if I go with Sana," (Y/N) asks.

Sana, who was doing anything but paying attention, was playing with Momo's hair.

Everyone looked at Sana, judgingly.

"Sana?"

Said girl finally looked up with a questioning look.

"Did he choose me," she asked.

Everyone nodded and some sighed while others smiled.

"Yayayay," Sana exclaimed while jumping in circles around (Y/N).

The rest of the girls slowly made their way out of the room. Sana, still spinning around (Y/N), became tired and slowed down, eventually leaning on him.

"You... You okay there," (Y/N) asked, making Sana look up at him.

However, her stare wasn't cute or innocent looking. It looked more... Seductive? Sexy? Anything besides pure looking.

"Yeah... I regret spinning around for so long," Sana said in a whisper before breaking out into a smile.

Her innocent, contagious smile spread to (Y/N).

"What's changed," he asked.

"My height. My weight. Fun stuff like that," she said cluelessly.

"... nO. I meant as in personality wise."

"Hmm... I don't know. It's hard for me to say it myself," Sana responded, suddenly with a slightly serious face.

"You've gotten a lot prettier though, that's for sure."

"Really?" She looked at (Y/N) and stared with glistening eyes.

He looked down to be met up with her eyes only to look away and blush. Sana let out a little "hehe" and started skipping around again.

"Wait. You-" (Y/N) didn't finish his sentence and instead sighed.

"You're gonna fall again," he continued quietly to himself.

And Sana did slip up. Expecting this, (Y/N) was already there to catch her.

"Didn't I tell you," (Y/N) slightly growled, trying to be dominant before backing off after seeing Sana's gaze.

Sana got out of (Y/N)'s embrace and slowly walked towards him while smirking. While that was happening, he noticed Sana's aura. It was very dark and mysterious, yet so alluring.

"Oh? 'Didn't I tell you,'" she said, mocking (Y/N).

"You didn't tell me anything though?" (Y/N) thought back about their conversation.

"Really," Sana asked, going back to her normal, innocent side.

"Yeah," he confirmed.

"Remind me about it," she asked, looking curious.

After a few minutes of explaining, the two found each other sitting on the floor, awfully close. Sana resting her head on (Y/N)'s shoulder.

"This is so K-Drama right now," Sana admitted quietly, breaking the silence.

"It really is," (Y/N) responded.

The duo simultaneously took a deep breath in before letting it out.

"Let's play truth or dare. I'm bored," (Y/N) spoke up.

"You start," he continued.

"Fine. Truth or dare," Sana asked.

"Truth."

"Do you find any of us attractive," she boldly asked.

"Yeah," (Y/N) said, nonchalantly.

"Really? Who? Who," Sana questioned, getting excited.

"Only one question, ma'am," he replied, acting like one of those stiff bodyguards.

"I pick truth!" Sana rushed.

"Anything you do when you can't sleep?"

"Stretch," she answered quickly.

"Truth or dare? Hurry up!" Sana rushed out.

"Truth."

"If you picked dare, I could've just dared you to tell me who you like!" Sana smiled even when she was frustrated.

"Wanna play that one question game instead," Sana asked, wanting to find out (Y/N)'s crush quickly.

"Which one?"

"You know... That one."

"Who goes first?"

"I will," Sana decided.

"Do you like Tzuyu," she questioned.

"Nope. Ever dyed your hair," (Y/N) asked her.

"Yup. It's fun. We should do it together. Is it Chaeyoung?"

"Nope. Hobbies?"

"Collecting mists and perfume. Is it Dahyun? Is it Mina? Jihyo? Nayeon? Jeongyeon," Sana quickly asked, leaving two names out, including her own.

"Noooo. All wrong. Be my girlfriend," (Y/N) smoothly asked.

"Yeah. Wait... No... Don't tell me it's Momo! I thought she was hopeless! I bet $10 for this too! No!"

"It's... It's you, you fool," (Y/N) confessed, muttering the "fool" part.

"Oh... Yay! Now that we're a couple, we can do matching things! Let's go," Sana cheered, grabbing (Y/N)'s arm and dragging him out.

"I wanted to stay home," he quietly whispered.

But if it were to make Sana happy, he would go outside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Route 4/9 complete.