Happy Birthday, Sana!

2nd POV

"Let's go girls!" You called out to the group.

The TWICE members gathered around at the door, ready to leave.

You had been their manager since debut and were the same age as Nayeon. You were close enough to them to live in their dorm and appear on a few V-Lives.

You led them towards their van in which the group split up. Three (3) people per vehicle.

You all headed to a fansign. You helped setting the seats and tables up to which many were grateful.

Watching everyone flood in and take their seats, TWICE introduced themselves and sat down. You and the other managers proceeded to stand behind them, watching.

Fans started coming up to the seated group, ordering from Jihyo, Jeongyeon, Nayeon, Momo, Dahyun, Chaeyoung, Mina, Tzuyu, and lastly Sana.

You were Sana's half of the stage when a fan gifted her sweets. You were quick to taking them away after giving her one (1). She pouted at you.

"Just one more."

You shook your head no.

Luckily for you, a fan came, occupying Sana. This fan got her a plushie and a bunny hat. You know, the infamous bunny hat.

Unluckily for you and your heart, she looked at you once more and asked again while squeezing the ears up.

"One more? Please?"

You sighed and got her one more, but she had a determined look on her face for some reason. You looked and realized that the sweet you gave her was gone.

"Already?" You asked.

She nodded, pouting.

"Am I allowed to have more?"

You sneaked a look around and the other managers were looking.

"Give me a few moments."

Sana proceeded signing the albums and the pages got in the way so you held it back for her. You looked around once more and the other managers weren't looking.

You sneaked multiple sweets in and gave them to Sana.

"For all the hard work and effort you've done."

"This is what my effort adds up to? I feel very underrated right now." Sana said, slightly sarcastic and acting offended.

"I'll-"

"(Y/N), can I have a sweet too?" Tzuyu asked, Chaeyoung also looking over.

You handed both of them one and they went back to their fans.

"What were you saying?" Sana continued.

"I'll give you another treat later. Is there anything you want?"

"I'll send you a text."

"Hm? Okay then."

Soon after, the fan meeting ended and TWICE got into their respective vans. They rolled down the windows for their fans and if they didn't, you did. With their permission, of course.

You dropped three (3) of the TWICE members that were in your van at the dorm and left.

You were wearing a hat and a mask along with a coat, taking a walk to the convenience store.

Close to the dorm, you saw the other vans drive past you. Your walking pace slowed down as you felt yourself sigh. You suddenly hear panting and rapid footsteps behind you so you turn around.