Mina × Female!Reader

Requested by KoanuTheSpirit

WARNING! MENTIONS OF ATTACKS AND HARM/ABUSE.

In which a common harm made a confession.

(Y/N) POV
"And the last, and tenth member of TWICE is... (Y/N). Congratulations," JYP announced.

I stood there shocked. Did I really deserve? Will I fit in the group?

My thoughts were interrupted by Mina, who was the first to give me a bear hug. Everyone else came over to join eventually. I made it. I made my debut.

I remember our first win with Cheer Up, Mina cried immediately. Despite me being a distance away from her, I made my way towards her and hugged her.

When we went to the dress room, I laughed at Mina for crying so much.

Remember TWICE T.V? When we had to write letters to each other, Mina wrote one to me, and I wrote one to her. She was so close to crying, but held her tears back. I, on the other hand, teared up, just a little. Okay, I sobbed. Just a little.

What I'm trying to say is, Mina and I are close. Me being younger than her, but still older than Dahyun. We were our own thing, you could say. Other ships? Naw, Mina and I. We reign.

We entered the dorms after coming back from our What Is Love? promotions. I went to my bed and just laid there. Mina's head poked in a few minutes later, her eyes finding me.

She calmly walked over to my bed, standing next to it. Mina suddenly raised her arms up, and she just fell. oN TOP OF ME.

"hUK! Mina!"

Mina only laughed after I had yelled her name. I let her stay on my stomach for a few more minutes before pushing her off of me while I got off my bed.

She looked up at me while laying on my bed and asked, "Where are you going?"

"I'm gonna pop in the convenience store nearby. Get some food or something."

"Alright. I'm gonna stay here, but hurry up and come back soon," Mina told me.

"Yes ma'am," I responded.

I looked in my closet and took out a pair of shorts and a plain t-shirt. Walking towards the front door, I slipped on a pair of shoes and headed out. I made my way towards the store and got a few drinks and snacks. On my way back, I heard screaming.

"Someone! Anyone! Please help me!"

I couldn't ignore it. I dropped my bag and headed to where the noise was coming from. The person's yelling was coming towards an alleyway. Call me dumb, but I would do anything to save another person from harm.

I looked in the alleyway. No one was there, but I knew that someone was yelling from here. Footsteps from behind me approached and I tried looking back, but a strong arm held me head in place and put a cloth over me. I tried not to breathe, but failed and passed out.

3rd POV

Mina lied in (Y/N)'s room, waiting. At this point, she had waited for her fellow member for an hour when it should've taken only 20 minutes.

"What's taking so long?"

Mina couldn't take it anymore and attempted to call you.

The ringing continued before you denied the phone call.

Her heart started racing. You always answered the phone when she called. Something was wrong and she wasn't willing to wait.

"Guys! I think (Y/N) is in trouble! She's not answering her phone," Mina yelled, tears building up.