Tzuyu × Female!Reader

Requested by lolo_was_here
(Edited)

In which Tzuyu is on a tour and her girlfriend misses her.

3rd POV

(Y/N) lay on her bed, flat and still. Was she dead? No, but she felt like it. Reason being that her girlfriend, Twice's Chou Tzuyu, was in Japan.

What's taking her so long? I miss her...

Tzuyu and her members had been gone for a week, or to (Y/N), years, to promote in Japan. (Y/N) had done everything to try to distract herself but it was no use. Watching recent videos of Twice wasn't even helping. In fact, it made her feel even more sad at the thought that her girlfriend wasn't here with her!

(Y/N) just laid on her bed, closing her eyes.

How was I able to meet such a goddess?

Flashback

3rd POV

"Hey (Y/N)! Did you near about the new trainee that came? I heard she's really pretty!"

"Huh? Is she nice?"

"I don't know but I heard she's pretty!"

"Eh... If it turns out that she's just some sort of stuck-up brat then I'd prefer not to get involved... I guess..."

"(Y/N)... You're really stupid," Sana said, sounding kind and caring at first before speaking in a flat tone.

"Well sorry that we don't have the same taste in people!"

(Y/N) and Sana both turned their heads to the door when they heard something.

"Is this the dance room," she asks in a timid, yet monotonous voice.

By hearing her speak, it was obvious that she was a foreigner. Not wanting to make her feel uncomfortable, (Y/N) tried to be brave and help the girl out.

"A-are you new here," she asked in Mandarin quietly.

The new trainee nodded and sighed a breath of relief.

"Yes. How did you know that? And... This is the dance room, right?"

(Y/N) smiled nervously.

"J-just a wild guess..."

"What are you guys even saying," Sana asked, interrupting.

"Nothing..." (Y/N) whispered, patting Sana's head to reassure her.

Sana looked up at her 5'10 friend. Her eyes glistening to tell her what they were talking about.

"Just about rooms and trainees... I guess..." (Y/N) admitted after giving in to the infamous Shiba Inu Stare by the one and only Minatozaki Sana.

(Y/N) turned her head to the new trainee. With curious eyes, she asked,

"What's so funny?"

The new trainee just shifted her eyes up and down, back and forth, between (Y/N) and Sana.

"Height... Difference is very big." She explained in the best Korean she could.

"I'm Minatozaki Sana! Nice to meet you!" Sana said, energetically.

"Chou Tzuyu." The girl named Tzuyu then looked at the tall person next to Sana. Her bright eyes asking for her name.

"That's my friend (L/N) (Y/N)! As you can tell, she's not the talker! Which is why I'm here!"