TWICE × Male!Reader (JEONGYEON)

Requested by ironic_mp4

In which (Y/N) chooses Jeongyeon.

3rd POV

"I would prefer to go with Jeongyeon. I feel comfortable around her and she's a cool kid. Am I right?" (Y/N) said in a happy tone while shooting finger guns at Jeongyeon.

"Ayyyyyy." Jeongyeon responded, shooting the finger guns back.

"What is this tasteless duo?" The rest of the members mumbled while walking away.

Jeongyeon and (Y/N) continued their finger gun battle and slowly got more intense.

"Ayyyyy." (Y/N) said back.

"Ayyyyyyyy."

"Ayyyyyyyyyyy!"

"Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!"

"AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

"Wait! What's wrong?" (Y/N) suddenly asked.

"Hm? Nothing. Why?" Jeongyeon replied.

"Oh. You started screaming so I got a little concerned."

The duo stayed in silence.

"So... Why'd you join the mafia anyways?" (Y/N) spoke up, breaking the silence.

"I felt a little lonely... I wanted to accompany Jihyo too. I've known her for a while now." Jeongyeon responded.

"What's your strategy?"

"Hm? For what?"

"You know... Luring people I guess?"

"Haha!" Jeongyeon laughed a little before sighing.

"That's not my thing... Seducing people. They never were attracted to me honestly. I work in the planning area."

(Y/N) looked at her in shock.

"They're not... Attracted to you?"

Jeongyeon simply nodded.

"But... You... What?"

"What is it?"

(Y/N) stayed silent and just stared at Jeongyeon. She shifted around a bit, feeling slightly disturbed.

"What are you looking at?" She finally asked.

"Trying to find any imperfections but I can't... I don't see anything on you that would be considered unattractive. Those people must've been blind or have really bad vision."

Jeongyeon only blushed and looked away.

"You know, on a scale of-" (Y/N) started only to be interrupted by Jeongyeon who bluntly states,

"I don't like scales. And I already know that pick up line too."

"Then, are you a parking ticket? Cause-"

"Cause you got fine written all over you. Also, I don't own a vehicle." Jeongyeon cut him off.

"Do you have a pencil? Cause I wanna erase-"

"Erase your past and write our future. Here's that pencil if you still want it." She joked around while watching how miserable (Y/N) had become.

"Is it hot in here or is it just you?" He tried once more.

"It's just you right now. You probably got heated after realizing that I knew all those pick up lines."

"... Yeah, you're probably right... You're still pretty though..."

"Would've fit the line better if you said hot."

"I don't like calling girls hot... It makes me feel like they're going to be a one-night-stand type of thing."

"What a man with good morals. Wait... So... You don't wanna do a one-night-stand thing with me?"

"I personally don't do that. With you, I just wanna be together. As a cute couple sort of thing."

Jeongyeon's face burned red and her heart started beating all over the place. Noticing this, (Y/N) took the chance to compliment her.

"Even when your face is red, you're cute." He said while smiling brightly.

"Anything you do is cute to me, honestly." (Y/N) continued.

"But you're also very attractive. Lots of charm."

"T-thank you."

"But hey, if you don't wanna be on the frontlines and like to work in the strats, then that's cool. Sexy brains, am I right?"

Jeongyeon giggled at his last sentence.

"Actually, now that I think about it, I don't want you to be seducing people. I want you to be mine."

"That was pretty smooth there. Better than any pick up line."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Route 2/9 complete.