Mina × Male!Reader

Requested by LawrenceDeFoxy

In which the fake love wasn't as fake as you thought.

3rd POV

"(Y/N). 99 points. Highest score in this class once again. Good job," the teacher announced.

(Y/N) simply nodded. It wasn't the first time he had the top score. He sat around, not thinking about anything in particular. Suddenly, he thought about what Mina's reaction would be and smiled at the thought of it.

Whispers went around though, shortly after (Y/N)'s name was called. He simple ignored them. But he would soon wish to have listened to them.

Class was over and (Y/N) started packing his bag up. His desk was approached by a group of people before he could finish. They stood in front of his desk, waiting for him to notice.

(Y/N) finally looked up, slightly confused.

"Um. Hey? Do you guys need anything," he asked.

"Well, we just wanted to tell you something," one of them spoke out.

"Then would you like to tell me?"

"Yeah. So, you do know that Mina's is dating you-"

"I mean yeah. I'm her boyfriend," (Y/N) cut him off, shutting down what the other boy tried telling, and then looking back down to place his books.

The group sighed, upset that (Y/N) simply cut them off like that. They wanted to warn him. Although they weren't close, a warning to him was the least they could do.

"You didn't let me finish. Mina is dating you for a-"

"Look guys, I'm really not interested. I'm dating Mina. Everyone knows."

(Y/N) zipped up his bag and got up. He slightly pushed through the group, wanting to leave and see Mina. Before he could leave the door, someone from the group yelled,

"It's all a bet!"

Walking through the now less crowded hallway, (Y/N) kept mumbling to himself,

"'It's all a bet.' Pfffft. As if."

He thought about it again, however.

"I mean, Mina has dated a bunch of people. I really just could be another."

But from his eyes, Mina was an angel. A person who could do no wrong. He quickly dismissed these thoughts.

"No, no. Mina's a good person. Yeah. Mina's an angel. She couldn't be dating me for a bet."

"What was that you were saying about me? You kept mumbling a while ago," the one and only said.

(Y/N) was slightly shocked, but pleased to see Mina.

"Ah. It was nothing. Hey Mina, I got the highest grade again! Isn't that pretty good," (Y/N) told Mina, getting to the action he thought about during that time.

Mina mentally rolled her eyes, but smiled brightly on the outside.

"OMG! That's so great. You really are the smartest in your class," Mina wooed.

"Studying pays off, I guess."

(Y/N) rubbed his arm and then his neck, feeling a little flustered. Well, a little was an understatement. Whenever Mina complimented him, it was a cherry and strawberry festival.

The next bell rang, signalling to get to class if you haven't yet. The couple broke apart and headed to their own classes once more.

And again, they ended quickly.