Sana × Male!Reader

Requested by Kymbow35
(Edited)

Italics = Thoughts
Bold = Texts

In which a girl must live by stealing.

Sana POV

"I'm heading out again," I told my family.

Halfway through the door, I hear their replies.

"Mm."

"Okay."

I walk around, like any other person.

Can't look suspicious now, can we?

I stopped in front of a mansion.

Security cameras? Hmm... No body guards.

I somehow got through the gates and looked around.

Seriously? No one?

The mansion was huge, so I doubt that there's at least one person here. I walked up the stairs quietly.

Suddenly, I heard a loud thump somewhere and blacked out.

(Y/N) POV

I groaned, realizing I fell out of bed again. Followed by that, I heard another thump.

Someone's here...

I quickly got up and opened the door. Walking towards the stairs, I see a woman. She was quite beautiful but had a pool of blood near her head.

I looked down, quite upset at the woman.

She tried... How unfortunate.

Thinking that I might as well help her, I pick her up and take her to a spare room. I look at her. The blood had stopped coming out but I decided to put wraps around her head, thinking that she can start bleeding again.

I found the wrap and headed back to the spare room. When I was halfway through cleaning her up, her eyes fluttered open.

A squirrel...

She quickly stood up, tried walking, and tripped over nothing. Before she could fall, I caught her and picked her up, placing her back on the bed.

So light...

"Have you eaten? You're really light, you know."

I saw her blush.

"What's your name? I should at least know something about you, right?"

"Minatozaki Sana... And no, I haven't eaten yet."

"What? How dare you! You should know better than that!"

Sana POV

"W-what? What are you talking about," I stumble over my words, thinking that he had figured out.

"No matter what, you should never skip a meal! Wait here!"

I watch the man's figure retreat. Looking around the room, I try to find where the money is.

Jackpot.

I went inside what seemed to be his room and opened a drawer. I then took as much money as I could without it being noticeable.

Walking back to the room I was in, I sat on the bed again.

"Do you want to eat here or downstairs," I heard him ask.

"Wherever you prefer. This is your house after all."

"Hm... Let's eat here then. Since you're hurt, I don't want you moving around and falling again."