TWICE × Male!Reader (MOMO)

Requested by ironic_mp4

In which (Y/N) chooses Momo.

3rd POV

"I'll go with Momo. I'd like to see how much she's changed."

"So everyone leave," Momo said.

"Now," she spoke once more after no one moved.

Still, none of the girls left. Some started glaring, as if saying "say the magic nice word."

"... Please," she begged cutely.

The girls started laughing and walked away while talking about how Momo was like a child being taught her manners.

(Y/N) also let out a little chuckle, seeing how Momo had two sides.

"You're pretty cute, just like how I remember."

Momo raised an eyebrow then gave a seductive look.

"Cute, huh," she said while walking towards (Y/N) who was intimidated.

"Um... Sorry," he managed to squeak out.

Momo just stared and walked towards (Y/N) who closed his eyes shut.

"Open your eyes. What are you doing," Momo asked.

"Um... Nothing," (Y/N) said, embarrassed.

Feeling tired, he plopped down to where he once stood and closed his eyes.

"Aren't you tired? If you are, then you should sit down too," (Y/N) told Momo while opening his eyes and yawning.

Momo smirked and walked towards (Y/N).

"Can I sit on your lap then," she asked, still placing herself on (Y/N)'s legs.

(Y/N) closed his eyes and took a deep breath... And another... And another... Until he was just taking several short breathes very quickly.

"You... You okay there," Momo asked while piercing her gaze into (Y/N), causing him to breathe more heavily.

After that situation calmed down, the two were sitting on the floor asking each other questions.

"Any hobbies you do now," (Y/N) asked first.

"I still dance. It's probably the only thing I do now other than, you know, pew pew."

"You must be really good then."

"Want me to teach you a routine? It's more of a duo thing but it works well alone too."

(Y/N) nodded and Momo first showed the dance. After doing so, she started counting the beats while showing each move.

Finishing learning the dance quickly, (Y/N) still had some questions.

"Wait. Help me out a bit. So, my right arm doesn't completely go on the left side of my waist?"

"That's only if you're doing it with someone. So, first, the measure before that, dance. I'll do it with you."

(Y/N) listened and Momo solved his question by moving into the space between his waist and forearm.

"Okay, good. Now if I wasn't there, you would put your arm on the opposite side."

Momo was slightly shocked at how calm (Y/N) was after their skin ship. However, to him, he was so focused that nothing mattered and to Momo, it was adorable.

"You're so fixated on this dance. It's pretty cute," Momo stated while smiling.

"Cute? I'm a grown man," (Y/N) said seriously, voice low and chest puffed up like a bird.

But Momo wasn't intimidated. In fact, she was wanting to put him in his place. Just a simple walk towards (Y/N) made him back up into a corner, allowing her to trap him with her arms.

"Uhuh? A grown man," she mocked.

Trying not to lose his image, he let out a little stuttered,

"Y-yeah."

Momo moved closer, making (Y/N) unable to speak, move, or hear clearly.

"So, who's the boss here," she asked.

"Y-you are."

"Who is in control?"

"You."

"Who is now your girlfriend?"

"You- wait... Did I hear right?"

"I don't know... Did you?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Route 3/9 complete.