Happy Birthday, Nayeon!

2nd POV

A notification on a phone went off... What could it be?

You put your phone in your hand and turned it on.

V LIVE
Now Live
[TWICE] 나봉쓰 생일!!!!!!!*

You quickly opened the app and started watching.

What were you to TWICE exactly?

A worker at the JYP Cafe.

It just so happened to be that you were taking orders on the same day a few TWICE and Stray Kids members came in. However, it wasn't too irregular to see an idol come in.

The two groups were happily interacting with each other before discussing their orders. TWICE was paying so they came up and ordered.

Nayeon and Jihyo approached, giving a warm smile. You gave one back.

"What would you like," you asked politely.

The girls ordered and payed. As they were waiting for their orders, the groups interacted with each other, causing you to stare and smile once more.

You quickly averted your eyes though, after seeing Nayeon look back at you.

She smiled and went back to her group.

Fast forward to now and you had been called for extra help with the cooking upstairs where the trainees and idols would eat. You sighed and packed your things, closing the V-Live you wanted to watch.

"I'll watch the replay, I guess," you muttered to yourself in disappointment.

You make your way to the other floor and scan the room.

"Not too many people," you whisper.

You quickly got to work and finished preparing all the food. Walking outside the building, you head to a mart nearby and bought a few packs of Pocky.

You head back to the building and go to the cafeteria again, taking a seat before sighing. You started munching on some of your Pocky in peace until you heard a distinct voice.

"It's quite quiet in the cafe today... 'Happy birthday!' Thank you!"

Looking towards her, you see that it's Nayeon doing her V-Live.

"I feel a bit lonely right now. But ONCE is here with me!"

Nayeon filmed the interior.

"See? There's no one here?... 'Someone is there' Really?" She looked around to see you with a Pocky in your mouth, half asleep.

She laughed.

"(Y/N)!" Nayeon called out.

You flinched awake and faced her.

"Yeah?"

"Wanna join the live?"

"That's a command, not a question, right?"

"Mhm."

You took a seat next to her, still eating your Pocky. She stared at it, giving you a signal saying that she wanted some.

You opened your bag, searching for another pack.

"Which one do you want? I have strawberry, chocolate, green tea, and cookies and cream."

"The one you're eating right now."

"Mine?" You took out the chocolate one and handed it to her.

Instead of taking it, she broke of the one you were eating and ate that.

"Eat healthier. I only see you eat junk," Nayeon scolded.