TWICE × Male!Reader

Requested by ironic__mp4_

This one shot has multiple endings.

Italics = Thoughts

In which bumping into childhood friends can become quite the reunion.

3rd POV

I'm late! What a bad impression I'm gonna give them!

(Y/N) thought while rushing out the door. Sprinting his way across the sidewalk, more and more people started crowding up.

In a rush, (Y/N) bumped into someone... Someone and her group of buddies.

"Ow!"

"Are you okay Sana?"

"My bad! I'm really sorry! I'm in a rush," (Y/N) panicked while offering his hand to the fallen female.

"Wait... (Y/N)?"

"Eh," (Y/N) obviously confused.

"It is! We haven't seen each other in so long!"

"Um... Uh... Happy reunion but I happen to be running late... If one of you could put your numbers on my phone then we can talk later. That is... If you want to," (Y/N) reasoned, trying to remember the girls with all his might.

One of the girls approached (Y/N) and he handed his phone to her.

"T-thank you! I'll be on my way now," (Y/N) said, rushing to his job interview.

He made it onto the train and sat down. (Y/N) then took his phone out to see who's number he received.

Park... Jihyo... Sounds so familiar, I swear. O wale. Guess I gotta figure that out after the interview.

"So why do you need this job? And why do you think you'll do a good job?"

"Well... Um... You see... I've received police training for the past four years so I think I would be able to guard this museum pretty well..."

"Hm. I see then. I will contact you in the next forty-eight hours if I am interested."

(Y/N) left the room, still feeling nervous. Once he got home, he was reminded to check his phone and looked through his year books.

"Huh... No Park Jihyo but Park Jisoo... And they look similar I guess?"

(Y/N) sighed.

"I might as well text her then."

Unknown
Hey... This is Jihyo right?

Park Jihyo
Yeah. Is this (Y/N)?

Unknown
Yup

Park Jihyo changed username Unknown to (Y/N)

Park Jihyo
Do you really not remember us? NaJeongMoSaJiMiDaChaengTzu?

(Y/N)
O.
Nine of you?

(Y/N) put his phone down in shock and thought.

I used to hang out with nine girls? And I don't remember?

Park Jihyo
Yeah.
We used to all go to that one playground
You bought us all ice cream after losing a bet with Momo