Nayeon × Male!Reader

Requested by Yangkees
(Edited)

In which Nayeon has a day off.

3rd POV

"baaAAAAAAAABE," a female voice echoed across the dorm.

"whaaaAAAT," a male voice yelled back.

"it's a freE DAY TODAY! NO WORK FOR ME!"

"YOU WANNA GO SOMEWHERE THEN?"

"YEAH-"

"can yoU GUYS PLEASE STOP YELLING! WE'RE TRYING TO SLEEP!"

"Oh... Sorry there, Jeongyeon," (Y/N) whispered, as he had run to her part of the dorm just to apologize.

"You wanna go somewhere today? Hm?"

Nayeon nodded her head cutely to her boyfriend.

"Shouldn't you rest?"

"No! I wanna go outside with you..."

(Y/N) sighed but smiled nonetheless.

"Where do you want to go?"

"Anywhere with you," Nayeon said while poking her boyfriend.

"But there has to be somewhere you want to go to, right?"

"Somewhere fun!"

(Y/N) chuckled and said, "Get dressed. We'll leave in 10."

(Y/N) watched as Nayeon ran to her part of the dorm and chuckled more. He would always stare at her with nothing but love and affection. When they would fight, he would always be the first to apologize, even if he was wrong.

Nayeon soon came out dressed.

"You look good," (Y/N) said automatically.

"Do I really? You always say that," Nayeon replied, but blushed nonetheless.

(Y/N) just laughed and nodded. He unlocked the car and opened the door for Nayeon. Nayeon hopped in and put on her seatbelt. (Y/N) entered the car as well and also buckled up.

"Where shall we go, my lady," he asked, slightly teasing his significant other.

"Amusement park!"

"Then, amusement park! Here we come!"

The two were in the car. Nayeon staring at (Y/N) while (Y/N) was driving with one hand and the other was holding Nayeon's. Radio playing TWICE's music while Nayeon was singing slightly.

"Sing louder please."

"Hm?"

"I love your voice and I want to hear it more... Can you sing louder? That is, if you want to."

Nayeon revealed her bunny teeth by smiling.

"듣지 마 sweet talker, sweet sweet talker~ 너 땜에 약해지잖아~*" (Don't listen, sweet talker, sweet, sweet talker~ I've grown weak because of you~")

Nayeon put her balled up hand in front of her boyfriend's mouth. He stared at her, confused.

"Sing. I like your voice too."

(Y/N) smiled, nodded, and took a deep breath.

"내 맘 흔든 you, you, you~ 내 머릿속엔 온통 you, you, you~" (You shook my heart, you, you, you~ My head is full of you, you, you~)

Like JYP had taught Nayeon, and like Nayeon had taught (Y/N), the two sang as if talking to each other.

"You're good at singing, Nayeon," (Y/N) complimented once more.