TWICE × Male!Reader (JIHYO)

Requested by ironic_mp4

In which (Y/N) chooses Jihyo.

3rd POV

"How about I choose with a little game," (Y/N) asks.

"Oh? What would that be?"

"I get blindfolded... Again. Then everyone says something and I go towards the voice that I wanna go towards," he answered.

Jeongyeon handed him a piece of fabric fit to cover someone's eyes. Everyone had surrounded (Y/N) and counted to three before making noises.

Surprisingly enough, no matter how loud everyone else shouted, he could only hear one voice.

"(Y/N)! Pssst. Here," the voice had tried whispering.

Trusting his instinct, he walked over to the voice slightly confidently before stopping and asking,

"Is someone in front of me?"

The girls nodded, forgetting that (Y/N) couldn't see.

"H-hello? Are you guys still there?"

The voice in front of him reassured (Y/N)'s worries.

"Yup. Everyone left and they forgot that you were blindfolded," Jihyo stated while giggling.

(Y/N) took off his blindfold and looked at Jihyo. He smiled, happy that it was her.

"You have a very nice voice."

"It's my positive and negative. Pretty funny if you ask me."

"A negative? Not a negative if it's a pretty one."

"T-thanks. About earlier... We didn't really lie about our jobs. I actually do teach vocals," Jihyo covered.

"Yeah... I thought so," (Y/N) quietly said while nodding.

"Can you sing me a little song," he requested.

Jihyo took out her phone and hand hovering over the play button for the back track.

"It's called Eye Eye Eyes. I wrote the lyrics so I'm pretty happy with it," she said, holding her finger down on the button, hesitating.

"I'm sure it's a great song so let me have a little listen to it. Don't be scared," (Y/N) reassured her.

Jihyo took a deep breath in and played the music. She sang through the whole song, which was quite impressive. It is a difficult song to sing.

"Your voice is really nice," (Y/N) complimented without thought.

"It went along with the song pretty well. You wrote the lyrics too? That's impressive. I love a girl that's an intellectual."

"Oh? I'm an intellectual?"

"Sure."

"Then does that mean you love me?"

"... You're smooth."

Jihyo put her chin between her index finger and thumb.

"I'm pretty cool, aren't I," she asked (Y/N).

He stared at her judgingly before breaking out into a laugh.

"Yeah. I guess you are pretty cool."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Route 5/9 complete.