*Dorbyn*

Ship- Dorbyn 

Couple- DanielxCorbyn 

Type- depression

Song- None 

Warnings- Cutting, depression, anorexia 

Jan. 1 

Why do I feel like this? I don't understand I really just wanna know whats wrong with me. I hate this I wanna just leave it all behind I wanna leave my life but I would hurt Corbyn and I cant do that. He can't know what I do he cant ever see it... I don't wanna hurt him. 

Jan. 19

I love the feeling when its happening but after I feel like shit. I'm so anxious someone will see the cuts that I do it even more. Corbyn thinks somethings up which it is but I just don't want him to know I feel this way. I love him too much for that 

Jan. 30

If someone were to ask me how I felt I would say im fine but honestly im not. I need help and cant ask; I'm drowning with no one to give me air. 

Feb. 29

well its been a while, I don't leave my room, I don't eat and if I do I just throw it up again. I'm so done.... goodbye world and Corbyn if you read this? I'm sorry and I love you, I'll always be watching

Daniel put the book down and took a shaky breath through his tears as he walked into the bathroom. He shut the door not caring enough to lock it and slid down the wall crying just wanting the pain to end. He was drowning in his own life and he couldn't take it anymore. He his blade from behind the cabinet and pressed it against his soft pale skin. he whimpered in pain but continued making the cuts as he watched the crimson red blood poor from his wrists. Daniel hesitated before going right over his ulnar artery with the blade and cutting the next slit. That was the one that made him flinch and yell out in frustration as he started to become light headed. Maybe it was because of hunger or maybe because of blood loss but daniel didnt care; he wanted to leave the world and every part of his life. As he broke down in tears once again he heard a soft knock on the bathroom door. He knew it was one of the boys and he knew he didn't lock the door so he just broke down into sobs again; the door opened as the last person Daniel wanted to see walked in...Corbyn. Corbyn looked at his boyfriend for a moment before running to him and sitting in front of him. 

"Baby why?" Corbyn asked grabbing Daniel and pulling him into his lap lifting his arms individually to look at both of them. "Daniel these are deep"

"JUST LET ME DIE CORBYN" Daniel yelled still sobbing as he tried to grab the blade again 

Corbyn kicked it across the bathroom floor and hugged the smaller boy tighter as he still struggled and continued to bleed in his arms. "Daniel please, just let me help you, baby, I'll make everything better," Corbyn said as he grabbed a towel and wrapped it around Daniels' arms. Daniel gave up struggling and just melted into corbyns grasp. The older boy sighed looking down at his mangled boyfriend, he hated that he never saw this in Daniel; he could have fixed it or at least helped him through it. 

Corbyn set Daniel back on the ground as he got up and wet the towel before wrapping it tightly around his arms making tears fall from his already read puffy eyes. "Im sorry baby" Corbyn sighed as he went over to the cabinet and grabbed some bandages to wrap up his arms. He sat back in front of Daniel who just looked down at the floor emotionlessly. 

"Hey, Daniel, Babe look at me," Corbyn said tilting his head up looking into daniels sad eyes. "I'm gonna help you get through this, we're gonna do it together ok? Your not alone anymore I've got you now."  Corbyn said as he finished wrapping his arms and pulled him back on his lap rocking back and forth slowly, rubbing small circles on Daniels back calming him down the rest of the way. Daniel slowly started falling asleep probably exhausted from crying, bleeding and being under so much stress. 

Corbyn slowly got up, Daniel clinging to him like a koala. He walked out of the bathroom to see the three other buys standing there shocked or in tears. They looked at Daniel and then back at Corbyn as Jack tried to speak but couldn't. 

"He's gonna be ok guys were gonna help him through this and get him the real help he needs. He's strong he just hit his breaking point" Corbyn said laying his sleeping boyfrend down on their bed before going over to the boys basically kicking them out. He got in beside Daniel and pulled him close, wrapping him in a protective grip. 

"I love you Danny boy never forget that," Corbyn said kissing his temple causing the smaller boy to smile and let out a content sigh in his sleep

-----------------------------------------

well then this only took three days lol

12-10-17

{WC-865}

-Syd