*Zonah*

Ship: Zonah

Pair: ZachxJonah

Type: hybrid

Song: This Is Me by Keala Settle

Warnings: none

Zach walked through the halls of the 10th-grade hallway hearing people laugh or react in disgust at him. Hearing the things people were saying about him made his eyes fill with tears and turn glossy. Sure this was his every day being the only hybrid in his school but it still hurt; every comment, every snicker, every laugh; they all hurt.

He told his parents about it and they understood being half wolf themselves but Zach didnt think they would ever fully understand. You see Zach wasn't part wolf, he and his little sister were part cat. They were always just told they were messed up or something but Zach always told Reese, his little sister, that she was special and she should be proud to have a tail and ears and be cute instead of scary like a wolf; even if he didnt believe it for one second himself.

The small brown haired boy got his stuff out of his locker as the bell rang and started trudging off to class at this point not caring that he forgot to retract his tail. As he turned down a hallway to go to history class he was roughly thrown up against a wall, whimpering as his ears came out and shot back in fear.

"Aww is poor kitty scared?" One of the older boys taunted as the other two laughed. "Sorry, kitty no one here to save you now" He laughed and smiled evilly before throwing the first few punches. Zach whispered at every punch before he heard someone yell at the end of the hall causing him to try and look up. The boys that were beating him dropped him and ran off as the older boy, probably a senior ran towards Zach. The small 10th grader curled up in a ball and whimpered as the older kneeled down in front of him.

"Hey, Zach right?" He said lifting his chin slowly making the younger cat flinch and nodded as the older one just gave him a sad smile. "It's ok I'm Jonah I'm not gonna hurt you" Zach looked at him as he just nodded slowly like he didnt believe the older green-eyed boy. "I'm serious I know how hard it is being half cat its why I moved from my last school" He laughed a bit as Zach just looked at him confused. "w-what do you m-mean?" Zach asked just above a whisper as Jonah slightly laughed at him.

"Look" he pointed to his head as Zach looked up seeing two black ears on Jonah's head. His eyes went wide as Jonah retracted them,probably not wanting anyone watching them seeing.

"I-I'm not the only o-one?" Zach asked sitting up a bit straighter as the taller boy shook his head smiling. "No your not," He said as Zach just hugged him happy he finally had someone else who understands what he goes through.

"You mine now kitty, nobody's ever gonna hurt you again," Jonah said as Zach just smiled and stood up noticing how much shorter he was than his now boyfriend. "Omg your so tiny I love it" Jonah laughed making Zach playfully frown "Oh shush," he said looking up at the taller boy still frowning. Jonah leaned down kissing his lips passionately surprising Zach, "don't be sad kitty" Jonah said as they walked to zachs class. "So that's my nickname?" Zach giggled as Jonah just laughed and nodded.

"If anyone tried to hurt you ever again tell me and i will make sure they dont again" Jonah smiled and winked at the smaller boy making him blush. "o-ok" he studdered out trying to hide the blush on his face.

"I'll see you at lunch babe," He said walking off as Zach mentally screamed in excitement.

-A/N-

GO READ MY NEW BOOK CALLED LAVISH it's Zonah😂 I would appreciate it thanks

{WC-635}

1-9-18

-Syd