*Jorbyn*

Ship: Jorbyn

Pair: Jackxcorbyn

Type: Hybrid

song: rewind by Nic Howell

Warnings: none

-------------science experiment-------------

Corbyns pov

I really hate this, I wanna turn back the time and somehow hide hat im a hybrid. My mom gave me to this scientific experiment thing and they stab me and run tests on me and give me weird meds that make me have weird reactions. Im an animal testing dummy essentially. Im so depressed and they won't give me meds because they would affect the tests. So I sit in my isolation room dying in pain and my own thoughts as there are people outside enjoying their lives.  

"Ok Corbyn ready for the next round of tests?" One of the doctors said as they walked in and grabbed the 17-year-old forcefully. "This is the last one right?" he asked as a syringe was stabbed into his stomach making him flinch and whimper in pain. "yep in 24 hours your new caretaker will be here to get you" he was told as the doctors walked out. 

"Caretakers?" he questioned himself and shrugged feeling the immense pain in his stomach. "God please kill me" he groaned and laid on his bed. 

-------

"Ok so this is Corbyn he was a test subject for 17 years and now he's yours," The doctor said to a curly-haired boy who just looked at the keys in his hand and opened the door. Jack, the boy, looked at Corbyn through the glass and saw him curled up in a ball crying. Even if he didnt know the boy he instantly felt bad that he hadn't been outside and was in pain. He walked into the room and walked over to the boy putting a hand on his back, rubbing it slowly. 

"Hey I'm Jack and I guess you live with me now bro," he said as Corbyn looked up, a terrified look on his face which softened seeing jack. "Your gonna hurt me?" Corbyn asked as Jack shook his head. "No no im not I promise," Jack said and ran a hand through his hair. "Grab your stuff I'll take you to your new home," Jack said and smiled at Corbyn who smiled back. 

-A/n-

its short but im having an anxiety attack so ya 

3-8-18

{375}

-Syd