*Janah*

Ship: Janah

Pair: JackxJonah

Type: alpha~omega

Song: none

Warnings: none

Jack is the "worthless" miss treated omega who turns out to be the alpha's mate. He's terrified and depressed but Jonah turns his life around

-------------

"Omega get up here" Someone called from the kitchen. The little wolf got up from his small bed and ran as fast as he could; he really didnt wanna be punished again.  As Jack got up to the kitchen he was slapped hard for being "too slow" and told to clean up the kitchen and make dinner for the rest of the pack, not that he would be allowed to eat any of it. 

 In about half an hour he was done and sat down in the corner watching the rest of his pack eat as he waited for scraps at the end. When the rest were done, he had to clean up after the messy bunch of wolves and, unfortunately for him, found nothing left to eat. 

As Jack was about to go back downstairs he was grabbed from behind making him whimper in fear. Turning around he was faced with one of his pack mates, Brian, who went on to punch him in the face and kick him a few more times. The small hybrid just let out whimpers as he was told to go back to his room and not to come out because "The alpha birthday is today so don't come up till I come get you . for choosing altho your never gonna get picked" and then the door was slammed. 

Jack ended up sleeping curled up in a ball with his tail wrapped around him until he felt a sting on his back which woke him up. He groaned realizing he felt blood; scratch marks. "Get up you worthless piece of shit; make yourself somewhat presentable" one of the betas spat before going upstairs. Jack put on his best clothes before going up to where everyone in the pack house was. 

Jack laid low for the night until the Alpha finally got to choose his mate; he walked around everyone not finding the particular sent he wanted and as he got to Jack he stopped. Jack looked down in fear as the tallest strongest in his pack towered over him, "Mate" he smiled and wrapped an arm around Jack making him yip in fear. 

everyone clapped and went back to their everyday activities while Jack was dragged up to his alphas bedroom. 

---

"So whats your name cutie," The older said as he sat down next to Jack 

"J-Jack" He stuttered still being very nervous since he was ligit sitting next to an alpha who he really never met because he was always in the basement. 

"you don't have to be scared of me baby I'm not gonna hurt you, my names Joanh by the way," He said giving jack a hug and kissing his cheek. "Ok," the smaller boy said just above a whisper as he melted into his mate's hug. 

"Did you eat?" Jonah asked looking at the skinny boy in front of him who shook his head yes even tho he didnt. Jack really didnt wanna bother Jonah even if they were now gonna be together for like the rest of their lives. 

"Are you sure it doesn't sound like it" The older laughed as Jacks' stomach grumbled making him blush embarrassed. "Come on let's get you food," Jonah said and picked Jack up holding him bridal style. Jack let out a squeak. "your too cute" The older brown haired boy laughed and kissed Jacks forehead. 

----

"What do you want? they'll make anything for you basically" Jonah laughed and pointed to the other pack members who gave Jack a death glare. "I umm don't care... s-sandwich?" he said looking down avoiding the stares; Jonah gave him a concerned look before looking at the others.

"Don't give me that look and make Jack pancakes" he spoke in an alpha tone and smirked at Jack whos eyes lit up, "h-how did you know those were my f-favorite?" Jack asked surprised as Jonah kissed his cheek and whispered "I had a feeling" to him before picking him up and going into the living room with the curly haired boy still in his arms. 

"Why do you like carrying me around so much?" Jack giggled

"Because you're adorable, now tell me about you why did I never see a cutie like you in the house before?" Joanh asked as Jack who gave him a puzzled look

"Your the Alpha don't you control what they do to omegas?" Jack asked shocked. The older just shook his head before speaking "No there's a beta named Brian who I let do that he's like my second in command" Joana laughed and Jacks eyes widened as he started shaking and shot off of his boyfriend's lap. "You let that bitch beat me and starve me?! What the fuck?!" Jack shouted catching the others wolves in the house's attention. 

"woah babe calm down," Jonah said going over to Jack and trying to pull him into a hug but the younger just backed up. "No don't touch me," he said and ran upstairs leaving the oldest confused and a bit shocked. 

"Brian come over hear" he called as the one nervous hybrid walked out and stood in front of the tallest one. "Have you been treating the omegas poorly?" Jonah asked in a deep voice making the smaller boy in front of him shake in fear, "I-um well they're bottom of the pack, they're like dirt," he said with probably more confidence than he should have. 

"They may be at the bottom but if I find out you hurt jack in any way you're a dead man" Jonah looked at him, eyes glowing red before walking out of the room and upstairs to find jack. 

-A/N-

This is part one idk if I like it 

{WC-991}

1-23-18

-Syd