*Zonah* part2

Ship: Zonah

pair: ZachxJonah

type: Regular

songs: none

Warnings: Language

-----------Part 2 of Zach stressing tf out of himself ----------- 

The Next day Zach woke up with the biggest headache ever, at least it was Friday. He grabbed his phone from the bedside table and pulled the blankets over his head hiding from the day. He soon felt hands wrap around his waist and he groaned knowing it was Jonah telling him to get up for school. "Jonah cant I just miss the day? please?" Zach wined as the older boy pulled the sheets off his head and kissed him softly. 

"Sorry, bud but its Friday at least tomorrows the weekend right?" He smiled down at the smaller boy. Zach rolled his eyes and got out of bed and walked to his dresser to get actual clothes since you can't really go to school in boxers. Jonah laid on the bed still smiling as Zach mumbled stuff about not wanting to go to school; Jonah just decided to interrupt him "Damn that ass looks good this morning" The oldest smirked as Zach turned around jaw dropped "JONAH MARAIS" he yelled before they both laughed and Jonah got up and went over to the smaller boy hugging him from behind. "I love you," He said and slapped his ass walking out "Now get dressed I'm driving you this morning"

----

"Have a good day baby boy I'll come get you later" He kissed Zach one last time before the youngest got out and pulled his hood up walking into school and signing himself in since he comes in late. He went to his locker and grabbed the books before closing the door to be faced with the jerks always getting on his ass. "What do u want," he said trying to push past the boys standing in front of him. "woah there fag daddy didnt let you suck him off this morning? That way you're in such a bad mood?" They taunted grabbing Zachs hood and pulling it off making him look at them, his eyes already pricked with tears. "Please just leave me alone," He said just above a whisper. "Gladly," the tallest guy in front of him said and punched him once hard busting his lip. They walked off as Zach just tried to wipe some of the blood off his face before putting his hood back on and walking to class. 

---

As 2 pm rolled around Zach was once again exhausted, but who isn't after 6 hours of school. He walked out to Jonah's car completely forgetting about his busted lip; he was too happy it was Friday. 

"Hey, Babe!" He said excitedly getting into the passenger's seat catching the oldest boys attention. "Hey Zay...What happened?!" He stated grabbing Zachs chin inspecting his face for any other cuts "Who did this to you baby boy?!" Zach was confused until he remembered and quickly pushed Jonah's hands off his face. "N-Nobody I ran into a pole in PE" Zach lied but not believable enough for his boyfriend to believe it. 

"Zach who did it?" He asked calmer this time. "Collen," Zach said quietly looking at his hands. Jonah kissed his cheek not wanting to hurt his lip before he got out of the car, "do u know what class he's in?" 

"Umm, my history so Mr. Brown?" Zach said before his eyes widened "Jonah no come back its ok" he said shakily but the older boy had already walked away. "damn it" he mumbled, 

Jonah found the classroom fairly quick and conveniently enough the kid he was looking for walked out the door right in front of him. "Collen" He called out walking closer to him; the kids in Zachs school knew who all 5 boys were they all went Zach was just last to graduate. The boy's eyes widened as Jonah got closer to him, "U hurt Zach this morning?" He questioned as the kid in front of him just nodded in fear before Jonah brought him up by his collar and held him up. 

"You lay another hand on Zach you won't have hands anymore got it?" He threatened as Collen just nodded quickly "Good go back to class tell ur teacher u went to the bathroom or some shit" He said and dropped him before walking off. The 12th grader scrambled away as Jonah just laughed. 

He went back to the car and Zach just looked at him, "well you didnt kill him because I see no signs of blood" Zach said nervously. "Nope but he won't be bothering you anymore" The older one smirked as Zach let out a chuckle, "thanks, JoJo bear I love you" Zach kissed his lips before whimpering slightly.

"I love you too Zachy" 

-A/N-

Hah that was kinda cute 

{WC-799}

1-23-18

-Syd