*jachary*

Ship: Jachary

pare: JackxZach

type: Slave shit idk it's dirty 

song: none 

warnings: it's dirty 

Jack is a prince and needs a sex slave so they kidnap Zach and ya 

------------------------------

"Corbyn go get Daniel I need you two to do something for me" jack yelled through the throne room. He was an 18-year-old prince who was quite lonely but would never admit that. 

"Y-yes sir" Corbyn ran out of the room to get Daniel one of Jacks other advisors. "Daniel prince Jack wants us" He ran into the room panicked seeing daniel still getting dressed. 

"Ok I'll be there in a minute baby" He turned to glance at Corbyn noticing the nervous look on his face. "Darling whats wrong?" He brought the older into a tight hug kissing his forehead lightly. 

"W-what if he knows? What if he knows about us? He'll fire me and you and well be kicked off the royal court!" Corbyn panicked. 

"Shushhh shushhh stop this now your gonna give yourself a panic attack darling" Daniel rubbed his back and pulled him into a kiss calming him down. 

"O-ok he wants us now though we should go" Corbyn sniffed and intertwined his hands with Daniels only to separate before they walked in the room jack was in.  

"Ahh, boys good to see you I have a request you must fill" Jack smirked releasing both the boys since he didnt know about them. "You two must go out and get me a boy," he said shocking the two standing in front of him. 

"Sir that's now exactly how it works" Daniel tried not to laugh. 

"It is now so go go get me a boy you know what I like," He said and shoed them off. 

---------

"ummmm that one?" Daniel pointed at the picture of a 16-year-old boy as Corbyn just nodded. "Get us that one," he told the man running the somewhat illegal business. 

3rd person (Zach)  

"Get up your being sold" Some man shouted at him as he shook and sat at the back of his cage. 

"I said get up you fag" He was pulled out and pushed into a room where he was put in a shower and given a pair of black jeans and an Adidas shirt. He walked out with his head still down and was pulled to the people who brought him by the leash around his neck. 

"Sir Corbyn and sir Daniel this is Zach he's 16 submissive and quiet, 15,000" they were told as Zach kept his head bowed not wanting to get hit. 

"Come on bud prince jack is waiting," Daniel said and put an arm on his lower back showing him where to go. "y-yes sir" Zach whispered out. 

They got back to the kingdom guiding Zach in to meet Jack as the prince was sitting in his throne on his phone. "Prince Jack this is Zach your new... erm... t-toy" Corbyn pushed Zach forward as he just stood in front of jack with his head down. 

"Arnt you cute" Jack said bringing the younger boy over to him and sitting on his lap. "Are you hungry darling?" He caressed the boy's cheek as he stayed silent earning a slap on the thigh, " I expect you to answer me" he growled as Zach just shook his head and responded with "no sir"

"Call me daddy baby sir is what I usually am" he smirked and shoed the other boys away. 

"what would you rather do darling? Go over rules first or do you wanna play?" Jack whispered to him and started sucking on his neck biting his collar bone slightly. 

"P-play d-daddy" 

"Ok baby, are you a virgin? just know we're not going easy" 

"no daddy i like it rough" 

"you have quite the mouth on you huh princess, bad dirty boys get punished you know"

"yes daddy please punish me" 

-a/n-

hahahahahahaah no smut for you because im a cock block so 

4-7-18

#618

-Syd