*Jarbyn*

Ship: Jarbyn

Pair: JackxCorbyn

Type: Hybrid fluff

Song: none

Warnings: fluff

------------------

Jack sat in his bed after waking up for the second time today (naps are key), it was about 4:30 pm. He was curled up in a ball with his ears and tail out scrolling through his Instagram when Corbyn walked in. 

"Hey kitty," Corbyn said laying beside his boyfriend looking at what he was doing. "You know I'm more interesting than those Instagram posts baby," Corbyn said softly kissing Jacks neck distracting him enough for the blonde to get Jacks phone from his hands. 

"Hey, you tease" Jack wined and pouted making Corbyn kiss his lips softly before pulling the younger onto his lap and deepening the kiss. 

"Mmm Corbyn" he moaned letting Corbyn push his tongue into his mouth, no permission granted. He explored every part before they pulled apart. 

"your so beautiful," Corbyn whispered in the youngers ear as he bit his earlobe. Jack blushed and moaned out again at his boyfriend's actions. He trailed his hands down to the younger boys waist as Jack wrapped his arms around his neck, pulling on the small hairs at the back of Corbyns neck. 

Corbyn trailed kisses from Jacks lips to his collarbone after pulling off his shirt and throwing it in their room somewhere. Corbyns hands found the base of jacks black and white fluffy tail making him let out a loud moan as Corbyn smirked and laughed through. Jack blushed as they pulled away for air again; they stared lovingly into each other's eyes until Corbyn felt something wrap around his waist; pulling him and jack chest to chest. The blonde looked down noticing Jacks tail holding them together; he looked at Jack, who looked down in embarrassment as his boyfriend snickered. 

"I-I'm sorry I c-cant control it" He stuttered embarrassed. Corbyn tilted his head up and placed one more passionate kiss on his lips before speaking, "I know that princess, I love you and your horny ass tail" Corbyn laughed pulling the curly haired hybrids tail from out of his skinny jeans, making Jack laugh as well.  

"I love you," Jack said and snuggled into Corbyn as they were cuddling in his bed. "I love you too kitty" he scratched behind his cat ears making him purr softly before Jack shifted into cat form and curling up into a ball on Corbyns chest. 

"Good night kitty"

-A/N-

I kinda liked this 

{WC-405}

1-20-18

-Syd