*Jachary*

Ship: Jachary

Pair: jackxzach

type: normal

song: none 

warnings: none

----------------------mean------------------------

"Guys loooooook Jack has a few fewer curls now" Zach laughed at his snapchat Jack giving him an annoyed look. You see Zach had decided it would be a great idea to turn Jacks shampoo blue, but what he didnt know was that it was a permanent dye. So when Jack went to get his hair recolored blond they had to cut off half the blue bits leaving his noodle hair alot thinner. "I hate you" was all Jack said as Zach just laughed at the older boy. Jack wasn't mad at him, just annoyed I mean its hair it grows back. 

"Your not mad right?" Zach asked genuinely concerned, "no but I will get you back" He smirked as Zach snorted laughing. "ok ok"

-----

the youngest was just scrolling through his Instagram when he noticed alot of hate comments about jacks hair. They were about to go onstage and when they did a bunch of fans seemed mad at the younger boy. He didnt take hate well and ran off the stage to the back in the middle of "nobody gotta know." jack was worried and the others were confused so they sent Jack back to see why Zach ran away. 

"Zay?" Jack yelled when he heard crying in the green room. "Aww Zay don't listen to the hate I'm not mad at you," Jack said as he tried to get the door open. "I-i'm sorry," Zach said as Jack heard the door lock click open.  Jack walked in and cradled Zach in his arms to calm him down before running a hand through his hair. "don't listen to them Zay" Jack said as Zach just nodded and gave Jack a smile. 

"Wanna go back out?" he asked as Zach nodded again. and they walked back out on these girls. They Joined the boys and when the song ended Jack taped Jonah's shoulder and he nodded letting Jack take the main mic. 

"Hey, guys you see my great blonde hair?" He said and grabbed Zachs hand pulling him to the front. "Don't hate him for it he didnt know and I needed a haircut anyway" he laughed. 

the moment he looked as Zach he did something he never thought he would. Jack connected their lips right on stage in front of everyone. "JACHARY IS REAL" someone yelled making them smile as they pressed their foreheads together. 

"I love you"

"I love you too baby" 

-A/n- 

idk what this is sorry guys 

3-15-18

#428

-Syd