*Janah*

ship: Janah

Pair: JackxJonah

Type: Cute/depression

Song: sorry by Halsey 

warnings: cutting 

-----------------------------------

Jack had always been self-conscious, he had depression and anxiety and at one point in his life, he even starved himself. It wasn't like he had a bad past or anything he just really hated himself. His biggest problem was his stomach, sure he wasn't the skinniest with the best abs or anything but he defiantly wasn't fat like he thought he was. He would get in a really bad mood and have a lot more self-hate some days than others; that's when Jack would turn to a little shiny piece of metal to try and solve his problems. He cuts, today was one of those days. The curly haired boy had been reading through hate comments on the TFB music video and saw a few saying he wasn't as good as the others or he needed to lose weight or he wasn't as attractive because he didnt have Daniels abs. 

"Why do I have to be like this?" A sad Jack sat on the floor in front of the mirror in the bathroom, blade in hand. The hate was getting to him and becoming unbearable. He didnt wanna live as a fat fail anymore, "I wanna be skinnier" he cried and cut 10 slits in his stomach fat

He whimpered as he felt blood droplets form on the cuts. Before he could comprehend it the bedroom door opened and he felt eyes on him. "Jack oh my god give me that" He yelled and grabbed the blade from his hands bending it in two so he could flush it in a minute. 

"Buddy why'd you do this" Jonah grabbed him and held him tight rocking him back and forth slightly as Jack cried into his shoulder. "I-I'm too f-fat," Jack said making Joanh frown. "Jack how many cuts was that?" He said smirking at his idea. "t-ten" he said and tried to stop his tears. Jonah picked him up off the ground and cleaned up his cuts before putting him in his bed and cuddling up next to him. 

"You have an amazing smile even though you don't like it" 

"Your so damn good looking Jack"

"You have the cutest laugh ever like when someone tells some stupid joke and you start laughing and your voice cracks, it's adorable" 

"Those funny little things you do"

"You're always positive and it's amazing even if you're not happy" 

"You find the good in the worst people and situations"

"You put everyone before you and it's so sweet" 

"Your trustworthy, the others come to u with things they don't want the others to know" 

"You're not perfect because nobody is and things like this I wanna help you through"

"Lastly I love you"

Jonah finished making Jack look at him. "What was all that?" Jack sniffed as Jonah learned in connecting their lips together. "The top ten reasons I love you" Jonah smiled at him making the younger smile too. 

-A/n-

cute

3-20-18

#496

-Syd