*Donah*

Ship: Donah

Pare: danielxjonah

Type: dirty

Song:

Warnings: idk guys they're your requests

Daniel works in a cafe and he is kidnapped by a sex slave business where he's bought by Jonah
(Changing it slightly)
--------------------------

"Hey Daniel how bout a small dark roast and a chocolate chip muffin" a short curly haired boy asked his friend who was working behind the counter today.

"Sure jack I have to go to the back for it because you get here so damn early" the older laughed and gave his friend a look.

"I come before school shut up" he said and looked at his phone trying to get out of the conversation.

Daniel ran to the back to grab a muffin for jack and was surprised to see two taller men standing in the back.

"Daniel Seavey?" One of them spoke with a emotionless monotone look.

"Yes...who r you?" He stepped back from the men who were slowly begging to inch forward toward him.

"We work for Jonah Marais, he's requested you be his as of today" one of the men grabbed him and tied his hands behind his back before knocking him out.

———

Daniel woke up still tied up but this time to the head posts of a bed. He couldn't untie anything, he was stuck. The 18 year old squirmed around realizing he was only in boxers. He heard the door unlock and someone start to enter, Daniel shook violently before seeing a tall man with blond hair and blue eyes walk in.

"I'm really sorry for what I'm about to do" he sighed and walked over to Daniel and straddling his waist tilting his head up since he was looking anywhere but the older man.

"Are you a virgin baby boy?" The blonde asked as Daniel nodded still trying to get out of his grip. "I'll be gentle then ok? I hate having to do this too you Daniel...is it?" He whipped the tears from his cheeks.

"Yyes why am I heear" the brunette mumbled out as Corbyn tried to make him feel better about him having to be basically raped in the matter of ten minutes.

"My boss wants you but you can't be a virgin when he plays with you...he's pretty rough and didn't wanna torture you" Corbyn places a soft kiss on the boys lips, him not kissing back.

"I-um ok jjust get this over with please" some more tears slipped out of Daniels eyes as Corbyn nodded and gave him sad smile.

When Corbyn left maybe two hours later Daniel was in tears, his ass hurting more than anything. His wrists hurt from being tied and his lips from the rough kissing.

——
There was a knock at the door the next morning making Daniel jump and wimper in fear. A tall man with brown hair and brown green eyes walked in with a smile looking at Daniel. "Hey baby boy how you feeling?" He day next to a frightened Daniel who didn't really understand what was going on.

"Hhurts" was all he stuttered our as the man got the message. "I'm sorry sweetie you'll feel better tomorrow, let's go up to my room ok?" He picked Daniel up making him whimper and struggle to get out.

"Hey Hey now I'm not gonna hurt you calm down" he rubbed his back knowing the boy was scared out of his mind.

"Whhats your name" Daniel asked looking up and yawning. "Jonah but I'm your daddy now"

-A/n-

5-15-18
#603
-Syd