*Janiel*

the thing up top is for you if you're feeling sad today, I hope it makes you die laughing and  of cringe

Ship: Janiel

Pair: JackxDaniel

Type: sickfic

Song: none 

Warnings: None 

Summary: Jack ends up with nodes (nasty ass shit that sits on your vocal cords and hurt like hell when you sing and you cant hit high notes anymore) and needs surgery to fix them which. he's scared because he might not be able to sing the same afterward. 

--------------------------

Jacks pov

My throat hurts so bad, all the time. I don't know why maybe im just sick or something also I cant sing like I used too. I don't wanna tell the guys because I do have an idea of whats going on...I just don't want it to be true. Daniel thinks somethings up and im trying my hardest to hide it by lip-syncing and slinging quieter but the guys were getting suspicious.

3rd period  

They boys were currently at soundcheck for a show and Jacks' voice was starting to go even more than it already had. The guys were frustrated with him but Daniel was really worried. 

"Hey Jack come to the back I wanna talk to you" Daniel pulled him aside and they went to their dressing room. Jack sat on the couch and looked at his hands as Daniel sat next to him and put an arm around him. "Jack whats going on your off key and when you aren't your lip syncing...I just wanna know whats up" Daniel asked softly as Jack looked at him with tears in his eyes. 

"Danny I think I have n-n..." Jack said horsly and couldn't finish the sentence before Daniel pulled him into a hug and rubbed small circles on his back since he could tell the younger was silently crying on his shoulder. 

"let's not tell the boys till we know ok? I'll book you a doctors appointment" Daniel smiled and wiped Jacks tears as he just nodded. "why don't you go home and rest your voice ill tell them your sick" Daniel got up and grabbed Jacks hand helping him up. "Hey, its gonna be ok" Daniel kissed his forehead as Jack just nodded and walked out ordering an uber. Daniel sighed and looked for the number in his phone calling the doctor he went to when he got the same scare Jack was having. 

"Hi, yes I need to book an appointment for Jack Avery.....yes...yes...that's amazing, tomorrow? great...who am I, umm Im his b-boyfriend yes... ok see you tomorrow." He ended the call and sighed walking back out to rehearse. 

"Wheres Jack?" Jonah asked, "He got sick, had to go home I'm taking him to the doctor tomorrow...get some meds you know?" They nodded and finished they're practicing. 

------next day----- 

"Hey Jack come on your appointments in 20 minutes" Daniel shook him awake and he just groaned and nodded. "ok" he mumbled out and got up to get dressed as Daniel waited downstairs on his phone. 

"Ok let's go" Jack whispered since he really couldn't speak anymore. 

-----

"Its defiantly nodes" the doctor spoke after running tests. Jack started tearing up as Daniel held his hand for support. 

"What do we do" Daniel questioned knowing his best friend was in no state to answer for himself. 

"Well because of your band and quite amazing voice from what I've heard," he said making daniel laugh, "we want to do the surgery as soon as possible and in two weeks after have you singing again sound ok Jack?" he asked as Daniel looked at him with a questioning look. 

"Jack you'll be able to sing again isn't that amazing?!" Daniel asked him excited, "y-ya let's do it...when are we doing it?" Jack asked. "Two days?" Daniels' eyes went wide but Jack just nodded, "yes ok two days..."

----

"s-so guys Daniel took me to the doctor because I have n-nodes," Jack said as the three that didnt knows mouths dropped.

"Oh god Jack what are they doing" Jonah asked saying what corbyn and zach couldnt. "surgery...in two days" Jack said and looked at daniel who just smiled at him. 

------------

"d-daniel what if it doesn't work and I can't sing anymore, the fans would hate me and you guys would kick me out and I would have to go back home and go to c-collage and.." Daniel cut him off with his lips on the curly haired boys. "its gonna work ok no going back now" Daniel smiled at him while the doctors came in. "ill see you after surgery ok your gonna be fine" Daniel looked at him and Jack nodded. 

daniel sat in the waiting room with all the other boys but all he could think about was the kiss. Jack kiss back...did he like him back? Daniel had always had something for Jack but now he was really worried about the curly haired boy. three hours later they called Daniel back and told him it went well; the nurses took Daniel to see Jack who was still asleep when Daniel got there. He sat next to the younger boy and ran his fingers through his curly hair. "Im glad your ok Jack I love you" he whispered the last part as he started to wake up. 

"Hey morning sleepy" Daniel laughed as Jack smiled and was about to open his mouth to say something when Daniel was quick to interrupt. "NO no talking for three weeks ok write what you wanna say" Daniel handed the groggy boy a piece of paper. all he wrote was "I love you too"

----

"ok, its been two weeks wanna try and talk?" Corbyn asked as all the guys sat in the living room. Jack hesitated but instead looked at Daniel and whispered "I love you too" 

-A/N-

who knows im board so this happened 

2-11-18

{969}

-Syd