*Donah*

Ship: Donah

Pair: DanielxJonah

Type: regular

Song: none 

Warnings: light smut (happy@imkcgrace?) 

Summary: Daniel reads Donah fanfic for the first time

------------------

Daniels pov

I'm curious ok?! Is that a crime people... I think not. Jonah isn't here and I'm curious since I've heard of this app called wattpad I think? the fan accounts I was stalking have links to their fanfiction stories about me and the guys. I found one that was called an imagines book and it had different ships; me and Jonah being the ones I decided to read of course. After reading some pretty cute shit, like you guys are creative, I stumbled upon another book... a smut book. I knew what it was when I clicked on it and I knew full well what I was getting myself into reading it but I never though Jonah would find me. 

"Y-ya I do but you don't have to help me, Dani, I've lived with it since I was little" Jonah said and kissed his cheek. "I don't mind daddy" Daniel dropped the word as Jonah groaned growing in his skinny jeans.

"Don't do that princess you know what it does to me" Jonah said in a low voice turning Daniel on. They hadn't done anything over sucking each other off for truth or dare but Daniel wanted more. He wanted to know everything Jonah was hiding from him and he knew how he would get it. "Please, daddy I wanna do this" The younger moaned out as Jonah kissed down his neck, wanting so bad to mark him but he knew he needed to make sure Daniel was ok with that first.

(from my vampire smut lmao)

 As I was caught up in the story I didnt hear the door to me and Joanhs shared room open. 

"Hey, baby what are you reading?" Jonah laughed catching me by surprise. "Oh uh, nothing" I lied trying to exit out of the book before he took my phone. 

3rd person

"You sure? then whats with the massive boner? I mean I know im hot but looking at me shouldn't do that to you when you know how good I am in person." Jonah teased and crawled on top of the younger boy making Daniel blush. "What were you actually doing baby boy? don't lie to me" The older growled and left a dark hickey behind Daniels' ear. "I-um r-reading fanfiction..." he trailed off and Jonah's smirk just increased. 

"Want some help with that then babes?" he asked and palmed daniel who just let out a quiet moan and nodded. "Y-yes f-f-fuck me" he moaned again. 

"always remember I'll be better than any fanfiction you read princess"

-A/n- 

welp 

{445}

2-19-18

-Syd