*Donah*

Ship: Donah 

pair: DanielxJoanh

Type: regular 

Song: Control 

warnings: none 

-------------------Mental hospital---------------------

"Get me the hell out of here?!!!?" The distraught 17-year-old boy yelled as he had just been locked in his room for the 6th time because he is "Dangerous". ya because being a suicidal freak is dangerous now. Jonah had been here for four years with barely any social or physical contact. His parents claimed he was a danger to others and himself so they didnt let him anywhere or see anyone. He was going crazy and he was more depressed than ever. He wanted so bad to die that he forgot what it felt like to live. 

"Jonah calm down or we'll have to give you more meds" One of the doctors spoke through a mic they had in the observation room, that's how they watched him. He huffed and went back into his favorite corner curling up in a ball to once again cry himself to sleep. "Why me why me why me why me why me WHY ME" he yelled in frustration before he felt tears well in his eyes and he started sobbing softly into his knees. The doctors made it so they couldn't hear the young boys cries but forgot to make it so he couldn't hear them. 

  "So Daniel you're going to be watching Jonah for us while you work here, Seem easy enough?" the head doctor said as Daniel nodded. "What do I do?" He asked and sat in one of the two big chairs in the room. "Watch him, tell him to calm down when he starts going crazy and call us when he needs anything." Daniel was told. "Ok can I go down to him? He's crying you know" The intern stated getting a shocked look from the people around him. "No no he's dangerous" Daniel looked at him confused as they walked out. 

He sat in the chair watching the poor boy cry before turning the speaker on again. "Hey, Jonah you're ok alright?" Daniel tried to calm his sobbing. "So you're the new boy huh? You don't know what they do here. How I haven't left this room in years? How nobody has touched me or come near me in years?! How I'm not even dangerous my parents just didn't want me anymore?!" Joanh yelled breaking down in sobs again as Daniel was shocked. "Jonah calm down your ok buddy your ok" Daniel tried to help him but it was no use. He got an idea, knowing he shouldn't do it but deciding he would anyway. He got up from the small room he was in and took the keys from a drawer before making is way down the stairs. "Joanh I'm gonna come in ok?" He said as the older just winced and backed himself into a corner again.  

Daniel unlocked the door and slowly made his way over to Jonah, hugging him softly as he flinched and shook madly. "Shush your ok Jo you're ok it's just me I won't hurt you" Daniel cooed calming him down for real this time. 

"t-thanks" the older stated still shaking. "wanna get out of here you don't deserve this?" Daniel said as he just nodded. 

-A/N-

kinda cute 

3-3-18

{540}

-Syd