*Zaniel*

-A/N-

claustrophobia> noun 

claus·tro·pho·bi·a 

Extreme or irrational fear of confined places.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The boys walked into the elevator, exhausted from the concert they had just put on, in the hotel lobby and were completely silent from the sheer exhaustion. Zach had his back facing the glass wall of the elevator on his phone just checking out fan edits that flooded his explore page. He hated elevators but tried not to focus on it; until the stupid thing abruptly stopped making zachs heart jump into his chest. All the boys shared a concerned glance with each other before shrugging it off and going back to their phones... All but Zach. He looked around nervously as his breathing picked up slightly. 

He had calmed himself down enough that he wasn't about to die of a heart attack when the elevators shifted a but scaring the youngest boy half to death. He let out a whimper as his breathing picked up again and he fell to the ground shaking. The boys looked at him as Corbyn bent down beside him to see what was wrong. Zach had his knees up to his chest rocking back and forth slowly, breathing heavily. 

"Hey zay whats wrong?" Corbyn put a hand on zachs knee as he questioned the shaking boy 

"No, get o-off me DON'T TOUCH ME!" Zach yelled smacking corbyns hands away which got the other boys attention. 

Zachs breathing got even more rapid, to the point where he was gasping for air. Daniel realized he should probably step in and help his younger boyfriend. 

"Hey Zay calm down baby its ok, what's wrong?"  Daniel said wrapping his arms around him. Zach shook violently in his arms as he tried desperately to get out of Daniels grip. Daniel let go as Zach backed himself up into a corner. 

Can't. Breath. Claustrophobic!

He yelled him now close to passing out when Jonah pulled him out of the corner into his tight embrace. The oldest sat down next to him and made Zach face him. 

"Zach look at me, look right into my eyes nothing else," Jonah said knowing how to calm him down. "ok now breath in and out ok? Can you do that for me bud?" Jonah asked as Zach nodded a yes trying to control his out of control breaths. once he was calm enough he sighed and snuggled into Jonah's chest falling asleep. Daniel felt bad he couldn't help him but was thankful Jonah could. 

----------------------------------

double update nuggets 

{WC-416}

12-16-17

-Syd