*Conah*

Ship: conah

Pair: corbynxjonah

Type: normal

Sing: for you by Liam Payne and Rita Ora

Warnings: none

————————Valentine's Day———————

3rd person pov

It's Valentine's day. Corbyn has always hated the cheesy Hallmark holiday for reasons he really doesn't wanna talk about, but Jonah was determined to change that. Sure it had no significant meaning really to anything but it was the one day he could be a cheesy little fuck and Corbyn couldn't say anything about it. And hey who doesn't love random chocolate... besides Daniel of course. 

"No Jonah I don't wanna do anything today I wanna lay around and mope in my own misery" The blonde mumbled into the pillow he had his face buried in since he was still in pajamas and didnt feel like getting up. "Why do you hate Valentine's day so much" The older complained laying down next to the pile of blonde sadness next to him. 

"because nothing good happens on a day full of chocolate and weird red hearts. The only thing people are getting out of this stupid day is diabetes," He mumbled again making Jonah laugh. "Come on babe, humor me?" He asked as Corbyn groaned for maybe three minutes before turning over and saying "fine" and changing for the day.

-----

"So where are we even going?" Corbyn groaned as they got out of the car, Jonah covering his eyes so he couldn't see where he was going. " I swear to god Jonah Marais if you kill me I will rise from my grave to kill you," Corbyn said making Jonah laugh again. "No im not gonna kill you I might fuck you but I would never kill you" Jonah stated in a duh tone as Corbyn snorted. "Im good with that now can I see where the hell we are?" 

"yes" Jonah took his hands off corbyns eyes revealing the cliff they had their first kiss on. the younger turned around with the biggest smile on his face and was almost in tears at the jonahs cuteness. "This is the spot" Corbyn kissed Jonah passionately before he pulled the older boy under the one big tree that stood on the rocky cliff side. "This is where our first kiss was" Jonah smiled at the blonde cuddled into his chest. " I know its where I first told you I loved you" Corbyn smiled back connecting their lips again as they moved in sync.  

"I love you so much Corbyn Besson and I wanted to make sure I will always call you mine" Jonah trailed off pulling the blonde to his feet. He covered his mouth dramatically before breaking into a smile seeing Jonah on one knee. "Were young I know that but Corbyn the past two years with you have been the best two years of my life and this promise ring should show that," Jonah said slipping it on his finger as Corbyn was already in tears. 

"I love you more than the first time I said it Corbyn if that's possible in any way" 

"Best valentines day ever Jo-jo I love you too" 

-A/n-

hah this might have been cute. also, I need prompts because I have like 2 after this left 

2-27-18

{534}

-Syd