*Dorbyn*

ship: dorbyn

pare: Daniel and Corbyn

type: regular

songs: Flexicution by logic 

warnings: none

------------------------------

"Hey whose that kid?" Zach asked nodding to a brown-haired new boy sitting alone at a table across the lunchroom. 

"not sure ill go see what he's about," Corbyn said and walked over seeing him reading a thicc ass book...READING...AT LUNCH. The blonde slid into the seat across from him noticing the boy slowly look up then immediately back down. 

"Hey wanna look at me?" Corbyn asked not trying to scare him but this is who he was. He was your school's bad boy, emo and angsty and just full of hatred for school. He was different outside of school. 

"S-sorry in the middle of a page" he mumbled and the book was snatched from him. "Hey bro chill," he said and took it back putting it in his lap and giving Corbyn a look. 

"You're a weird nerd and I'm Corbyn," he said looking Daniel up and down. "Yep im the weird nerd" Daniel mumbled and tried to go back to reading as Corbyn just got up and walked away.

-----English class-----

"Now we have a project, a partner project" The kids looked excited at the last part before the teacher said she would be picking the partners. 

"you need to find something beautiful to you and write about it. It can be anything but you and your partner must agree" She said and started pairing up kids. 

"Jack and Zach....try and chose something that's not violent please," she said making them and Corbyn laugh. "lastly Corbyn and Daniel," She said as daniels head snapped up and Corbyn gave him a smirk. he grabbed a piece of paper and wrote the boy a note quickly. 

left annex after 7th hour

was all it said and Daniel nodded 

----------------------

"So I was thinking here's this waterfall outside the school and in the ravine, down the street you know that one? it's kinda pretty I guess" Daniel exaggerated as Corbyn just nodded and they walked down the street.

"Your gonna be in the picture," Daniel said as he stood on a rock and Corbyn was in the water. 

"Whatever" he mumbled as Daniel snapped the picture and sat down on a rock with his laptop to begin writing the assignment. Cobryn had no interest in it and just let Daniel do it while he took a nap next to him. all Daniel had to write was 

my heart falls for you 

like a waterfall in nature 

like water it is nice 

its a love so pure

let's just say he got a 100 and eventually a boyfriend too